London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a London night tour and the city will appear entirely different from how it is during the day. This London by Night tour will reveal the floodlit splendour of London’s landmarks as dusk falls. Highlights include London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, inimitable Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
Our guide to London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
This 1 hour and 45-minute tour on an Open Top bus, allows you to see London from a unique perspective as the darkness settles over the city, much of the traffic clears and all of its lights come on.
Drive past the illuminated clock tower of the Houses of Parliament, better known as Big Ben. See the vibrant central London hub Piccadilly Circus at night with its famous wall of adverts illuminating the area.
The Tower of London is a sight to behold at night, as its lights show-off the brilliance of its hundreds of years old architecture. Watch life along the River Thames as night starts to fall.
Your English speaking tour guide will tell you about the history of London and explain many of those must-know facts about England’s capital cities famous landmarks. As this is a London by night tour, you will hear some of the darker secrets about London, and in particular the life and ties of the infamous Sweeny Todd, these stories need to be told as the sunsets.
This tour will give you all the information you need to get to know this fantastic city as it comes alive after dark. You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable English speaking guide. The tour is suitable for all ages and will start and finish at the London Eye, making transport to and from the departure point easy.
Departure Point: London Eye Stop, Belvedere Road, Tourist Bus Stop, SE1 7GH
Varies - see calendar,
Around 1 hour 45 minutes.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Legally we can only carry one wheelchair user per bus.
- You can not hop on hop off this tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
- Can the Open Top Buses accommodate wheelchairs?
Most of our buses have an access ramp at the front of the bus. Please ask the Golden Tours representative at the stops about which buses are suitable.