We never think it’s too early to start thinking about Christmas, but now that tickets are on sale for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, we can officially start getting excited for the festive season. Disney recently confirmed the dates for their annual Christmas spectacular- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, and announced that there will be an extra day of celebrations this year. This incredible event will run for a total of 23 days and the good news is, you can book your Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party tickets NOW!
This magical celebration will take place on select nights at the Magic Kingdom park, with a full line-up of impressive entertainment. This special event requires an extra ticket, but with limited admission it means you can explore the park when it’s quieter and be part of the festive fun.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2019 will run on the following dates:
- November: 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24
- December: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22
If you’re not familiar with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, it’s an iconic Christmas celebration that takes place each year at Walt Disney World. It’s an exclusive event that gives Disney fans the chance to celebrate the festive season alongside their favourite Disney characters. There are spectacular stage shows, an elaborate parade and a dazzling firework display, plus the chance to meet classic Disney characters dressed in their finest, festive attire.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Once Upon a Christmastime Parade- get ready to wave to your favourite characters as they glide along Main Street USA on a series of colourful floats. Look out for Santa Claus too!
- A Frozen Holiday Wish- Frozen sisters Anna & Elsa take to the stage for a fun-filled performance alongside the adorable Olaf. Watch in awe as Queen Elsa lights up the famous Cinderella Castle.
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration- this fantastic stage show features appearances from all of the classic Disney characters with Mickey and Minnie leading the way.
- Holiday fireworks- the best way to end the night is by watching the breath-taking holiday fireworks. This is not to be missed!
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party starts at 7pm but your ticket will allow you entry to the Magic Kingdom park from 4pm, so you’ll have plenty of time to ride your favourite attractions. With the park staying open until midnight, you’ll even get the chance to ride the attractions in the dark. Popular rides like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Peter Pan’s Flight and Haunted Mansion, are just a few of the rides you’ll be able to enjoy.
You’ll also be able to try some sweet treats like delicious cookies and hot cocoa and this is included free with your ticket!
Want to join in the fun? Click here, to get your tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2019!
For more blog posts like this try…
- Sneak peek at Epcot’s new firework spectacular
- Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival 2019 Dates Confirmed
- New NBA Experience Coming to Disney Springs
Find out all the latest news from Orlando on our BLOG