We never think it’s too early to start thinking about Christmas, but we can now officially start getting excited for the festive season because tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida are now on sale! Yes, the happiest holiday party of the season is back and will take place on select nights at Magic Kingdom Park.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2023 will run on the following dates:
- November: 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 26, 28, and 30
- December: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22
If you’re not familiar with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, it’s an iconic Christmas celebration that takes place each year at Walt Disney World Resort. It’s an event that gives guests the chance to celebrate the festive season with Mickey and the gang as their festive hosts. There are spectacular stage shows, an elaborate parade and a dazzling firework display, plus the chance to meet classic Disney Characters dressed in their finest, festive attire.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade - get ready to wave to your favourite characters as they glide along Main Street U.S.A. on a series of colourful floats. Look out for Santa Claus, his reindeer and some real toy soldiers too!
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration - this is the ultimate Christmas extravaganza, taking place on Cinderella Castle Stage. With Mickey and Minnie leading the way, this festive stage show will fill the air with music, laughter and shimmering snowflakes
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks - the best way to end the night is by watching this dazzling nighttime spectacular, full of festive cheer!
- Disney Junior Jingle Jam - younger party-goers can join a host of Disney Junior Characters for a fun-packed dance party in Storybook Circus
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party starts at 7pm but your ticket will allow you entry to Magic Kingdom Park from 4pm, so you’ll have plenty of time to ride some of your favourite attractions. Popular rides like Space Mountain, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are just a few of the rides you’ll be able to enjoy. Plus the famous Jungle Cruise will be transformed into the Jingle Cruise!
Also included in the price of your ticket are holiday cookies and hot chocolate that will be handed out by cast members throughout the park.
And before you call it a night, make sure you stop on Main Street U.S.A. to experience an enchanting ‘snowfall’. That’s right, snow in Florida!
Want to join in the fun? Book your tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida now!