Burj Khalifa Sky 148th Floor Observation Deck Tickets
4.8 stars: Based on 11 reviews via
Take a visit to Dubai’s most iconic destination!
Soaring high at 555 meters, Burj Khalifa SKY is the highest outdoor observation deck in the world and one of Dubai's most iconic destinations.
Our guide to Burj Khalifa Sky 148th Floor Observation Deck Tickets
The mesmeric Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world, soaring 828 metres into the sky to offer staggering vistas of the city's skyline and beyond. What's more, this ticket allows you to visit the 148th Level, which is the highest outdoor observation deck in the world! Your journey begins when you step into the Burj Khalifa SKY lounge, from where you will be personally escorted to a dedicated elevator.
Inside, watch in amazement as specially designed projections give you the feeling of flying over global landmarks as you ascend to Level 125.
- Level 125: At 456 meters above the ground, and one floor above the At the Top observatory, Level 125 offers you a spacious deck to enjoy the stunning 360-degree view of the city. This level also houses a new attraction: Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View, that allows you to explore the city from a unique perspective.
- Level 148: If you thought that was the end of the fun then think again. A special elevator will take you up to the crowning experience, which, at 555 meters, is the world’s highest outdoor observation deck. Enjoy the breathtaking views as you bask in the luxury of the lounges. Witness a pioneering concept in interactive experiences with a life-size screen that envelops you as you explore different corners of the Emirate.
- The Burj Khalifa Sky 148th Floor Observation Deck is an extremely popular attraction and often sells out (especially during November to January), so it is strongly recommended to book your tickets in advance.
- Advance purchase tickets offer a considerable saving on walk-up prices and you can simply collect the tickets on arrival at the Burj Khalifa.
- The Burj Khalifa Observation Deck is open from 8.30am to 12.00am (last entry at 11.00pm) and you must select the date and time you wish to visit the Burj Khalifa at the time of booking - Tickets cannot be used at a different time.
- Due to the huge levels of demand, Burj Khalifa Observation Deck tickets are on a request basis and the exact time of your ticket is not guaranteed until we confirm your booking and send your attraction documentation. If your chosen time is not available, we will advise the closest time available to your original choice.
- Please note, the most popular time to visit the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck is between 3.00pm to 8.00pm and these times sell out quickly.
A typical visit to the Burj Khalifa lasts around 90 minutes.
The Burj Khalifa Sky Observation Deck is open from 8.30am to 12.00am (last entry at 11.00pm). During Ramadan the operation times are from 11.00am to 01.00am (last entry at 23.30).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Burj Khalifa Sky 148th Floor Observation Deck Tickets
- You must select the date and time you wish to visit the Burj Khalifa. Tickets cannot be used at a different time.
- Burj Khalifa is an extremely popular attraction and often sells out. The exact time of visit is not guaranteed until we send out your attraction documentation. If your requested time is not available we will advise the closest time available to your original choice.
- If you are travelling outside of 30 days of your Burj Khalifa visit, although your booking will be confirmed, tickets will not be available to download until 30 days before your visit date.
- In Dubai, simply present a printed copy of your ticket or present on your smart phone for instant access.
- Viewing telescopes are available at the 124th floor but you will need to buy a card to use it. This is not included in the price.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled free of charge until 72 hours before your activity date or until your download your ticket from your customer account. Inside of 72 hours or once your ticket has been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.