Burj Khalifa Sky 148th Floor Observation Deck Tickets
4.6 stars: Based on 210 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Soaring high at 555 meters, Burj Khalifa SKY is the highest outdoor observation deck in the world and one of Dubai's most iconic destinations.
Our guide to Burj Khalifa Sky 148th Floor Observation Deck Tickets
Prepare yourself to access the highest outdoor observatory in the world, fittingly situated in the world’s tallest tower: Burj Khalifa. An iconic destination, The Burj Khalifa Sky Observation Deck is spread across levels 125 and 148, at a height of 555 metres.
From the SKY lounge, a dedicated elevator with specially designed projections will give you a feeling of flying over global landmarks. Level 125 offers a spacious deck with 360-degree views and the ‘Dubai - A Falcon’s Eye View’ experience.
The crowning glory awaits on Level 148, where you can admire breathtaking views in luxury lounges with interactive screens, enjoy a guided tour by a guest ambassador, and recharge the batteries with a selection of refreshments (tea, coffee, water) at the Sky Lounge.
The Burj Khalifa Sky Observation Deck is an extremely popular attraction and often sells out (especially from November to January), so it is strongly recommended to book your tickets in advance.
A typical visit to the Burj Khalifa lasts around 90 minutes.
The Burj Khalifa Sky Observation Deck is open from 12:00 – 10:00pm. (last entry at 9.00pm). Please note that these timings are subject to change.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Burj Khalifa Sky 148th Floor Observation Deck Tickets
- You must select the date and time you wish to visit the Burj Khalifa. Tickets cannot be used at a different time.
- Burj Khalifa is an extremely popular attraction and often sells out. The exact time of visit is not guaranteed until we send out your attraction documentation. If your requested time is not available we will advise the closest time available to your original choice.
- If you are travelling outside of 30 days of your Burj Khalifa visit, although your booking will be confirmed, tickets will not be available to download until 30 days before your visit date.
- In Dubai, simply present a printed copy of your ticket or present on your smart phone for instant access.
- Viewing telescopes are available at the 124th floor but you will need to buy a card to use it. This is not included in the price.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled free of charge until 72 hours before your activity date or until your download your ticket from your customer account. Inside of 72 hours or once your ticket has been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.