Atlantis Aquaventure One Day Super Pass with Free Lost Chambers Aquarium
5 stars: Based on 4 reviews via
The ultimate family day out with plenty to do!
This great value combo ticket offers same-day admission to BOTH Aquaventure Water Park and The Lost Chambers Aquarium at the incredible resort destination of Atlantis, The Palm.
Our guide to Atlantis Aquaventure One Day Super Pass with Free Lost Chambers Aquarium
The Atlantis Aquaventure is the ideal ticket for a great family day out in Dubai.
With your Atlantis Aquaventure Ticket you can experience all the excitement of Aquaventure, the largest and most thrilling water park in the Middle East. Set in 42 tropical acres, Aquaventure is overflowing with fun and features a series of thrilling waterslides, including the terrifying Leap of Faith that plunges the daring down a near vertical 27.5 metre freefall waterslide, through shark-filled waters. Take on the monstrous leviathan that is the Aquaconda - the world's largest water slide and experience a burst of weightlessness on Zoomerango. Or truly test your nerves as you feel the wrath of Poseidon's Revenge which sends you plummeting at speeds of 60 kilometres per hour!
Before or after your visit to Aquaventure head to the amazing Lost Chambers Aquarium and discover the Legend of the Lost City of Atlantis. Amidst a maze of underwater halls and tunnels you’ll come face to face with an incredible 65,000 marine animals swimming in placid waters of 20 freshwater and seawater exhibits. Sharks, stingray, piranhas, lobsters and the tiniest of seahorses are just some of the creatures you'll come face-to-fin with in this spellbinding underwater world.
- Water Park Access – Splash into a world of excitement at the Middle East and Europe’s No. 1 water park, over flowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline pumping fun.
- Lost Chambers Aquarium Access – The UAE’s largest aquarium and home to over 65,000 marine animals. Wonder through the ruins of Atlantis, dive amongst sharks and rays or take a peek behind the scenes to speak with marine experts to discover what it takes to care for such diverse marine life.
- Access to Shark Feedings – Watch Marine Specialists dive the depths to feed the marine life including sharks and rays at the Ambassador and Shark Lagoon.
- Aquaventure Beach Access – The only water park in Dubai that has a dedicated private beach available exclusively to Aquaventure and Dolphin Bay visitors. Unlimited Surf’s Up Access – Ride the wave at the brand-new Surf’s Up wave rider at Aquaventure.
Child tickets are valid for all children under 1.2m. Children over this height must purchase an adult ticket.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Atlantis Aquaventure One Day Super Pass with Free Lost Chambers Aquarium
- The Atlantis Aquaventure Ticket offers same-day admission to both Aquaventure Water Park and the Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm.
- Tickets are open-dated and can be used at anytime during your holiday in Dubai. Please not the validity of your barcode will be based on your departure date.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Atlantis Aquaventure ticket voucher which you can easily scan for entry to both attractions.
- Child tickets are valid for all children under 1.2m. Children over this height must purchase an adult ticket.
- Children must be 12 years old and above to enter Aquaventure if unaccompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 0-2 years old may visit the attractions free of charge and do not require a ticket. All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
- To ensure the safety of visitors to Aquaventure, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.2m.
- There is a cashless payment system at Aquaventure that allows you to load up a wristband using cash or a credit card when you arrive. You can then use your wristband to purchase food, drinks and souvenirs. The wristband also acts as the key to your locker.
- Towels and lockers are available to rent, additional cost payable locally.
- Aquaventure & Lost Chambers Combo Pass tickets should not be booked by guests staying at the Atlantis, The Palm as unlimited admission to Aquaventure and the Lost Chambers is included for in-house guests.
- For safety and hygiene purposes, please wear appropriate swim attire. Please observe and respect local cultural sensitivity. The following are NOT PERMITTED to be worn while in the water: abayas; sarees; long shirts; long pants and jeans; underwear or similar items; street clothes; cotton shorts or see-through items.
- Atlantis Management reserves the right to determine what swim attire is appropriate and what is not. No refunds or discounts will be given to guests who are unable to ride the slides due to inappropriate swim attire.
- Opening hours are subject to change without notice. Please check locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until you download your ticket from your customer account. Once your ticket has been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Atlantis Aquaventure One Day Super Pass with Free Lost Chambers Aquarium
- What is Aquaventure's child policy?
Guests aged 0-2 may visit the park for free; Guests aged 3 and over and under 1.2 metres qualify for a child ticket. Children over 1.2m tall, must purchase an adult ticket. All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
- Are towels and lockers available?
Towels and lockers are available to rent locally.