Wine Country Tour
4.6 stars: Based on 5 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A glorious day of exploration and wine tasting is in-store...
Enjoy a relaxing and picturesque journey from San Francisco to the rolling hills and golden valleys of Napa and Sonoma Counties, the premier wine growing region in North America for a day of exploration and wine tasting.
Our guide to California Wine Country - Full Day Tour to Sonoma and Napa from San Francisco
This Full Day Wine Country Tour takes you to the best of North America’s premium wine making regions, Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley.
The tour begins in San Francisco and your first stop will be at Vista Point for sensational views of the Golden Gate Bridge - be sure to bring your camera as you will see some of the best views of the bridge and the city skyline from here.
Continuing on, take in the scenery of Marin County before entering the southern region of Carneros AKA Wine Country!
The highlight of this tour is a visit to three wineries (maybe four if time permits) in Napa Valley or Sonoma, from the larger, industrial wineries to the smaller, unique boutique wineries.
Guests enjoy the opportunity to experience, first hand, the care and craftsmanship that goes into each bottle of their favorite California Wines.
A lunch stop will be provided with an opportunity for additional wine tastings at your leisure (lunch and additional tasting fees not included).
After a full day of relaxation and wine tasting among the vineyards and rolling hills, you'll head back to San Francisco between 5.00pm and 6.00pm.
Daily, year round.
9.00am; Your exact pick-up time will be advised when you reconfirm locally.
Approximately 9 hours.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Really good trip. Knowledgeable and interesting tour guide, great places to visit with plenty of drinks available. We were in a group of 37 and it would have been nice if this was a bit smaller but this is a Business and you can always pick a different trip if you want a more personal tour.
David Wilkinson reviewed 31 Oct,2018
Outstanding tour, driver was the best, great value, unforgettable experience!!
Trusted Customer reviewed 04 Oct,2016
We had a great day visiting the wineries. The weather really helped and the driver was excellent - really informative and knowledgeable as well as funny in to the bargain. Great trip. Would definitely recommend.
Trusted Customer reviewed 03 Oct,2016
Really informative tour , our tour guide and driver was fantastic , so much knowledge and had time for everybody. thanks
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Sep,2016
Kent the bus driver was great! knowledgeable and fun. The vineyards were lovely and the people there nice and helpful. Would recommend once of these tours
Trusted Customer reviewed 18 Aug,2016
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for California Wine Country - Full Day Tour to Sonoma and Napa from San Francisco
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- Children are permitted on wine tasting tours, but you must be aged 21 or older to sample wines.
- Customers must reconfirm the tour locally no later than 24 hrs prior to departure in order to receive exact pick-up time and further details.
- A minimum of 6 people is required for the tour to operate. If the minimum numbers are not reached on your chosen date you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Your tour will be aboard a luxury coach bus or minibus and group sizes can range from 6 passengers and a maximum of 50 passengers.