San Francisco C3 PASS
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 38% on the combined individual ticket prices
This great value sightseeing pass gives you a choice of three admission tickets from a selection of nine of the Bay Area’s must-see attractions. Choose a Bay Cruise, Aquarium of the Bay and the amazing California Academy of Sciences amongst others.
Our guide to San Francisco C3 PASS
Visit three of San Francisco’s most famous attractions, from a choice of nine, for one low price and save up to 38% on the combined individual ticket prices!
The San Francisco C3 is valid for nine days from first use and C3 pass holders can skip most main ticket lines. Each C3 booklet is packed with useful information, such as a map, hours of operation, transportation information, contact information and insiders’ tips so you can get the most out of your stay.
Featured Attractions and Inclusions
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure – Experience the best views of San Francisco Bay on this narrated hour long Bay Cruise. See the city's historic waterfront, cruise past the PIER 39 sea lions, enjoy unique views of underside of the Golden Gate Bridge and circumnavigate Alcatraz.
- California Academy of Sciences – a must visit attraction! This amazing living building contains an aquarium, planetarium, and natural history museum. Enjoy close-up interaction with penguins and parrots, climb into the canopy of a living rainforest, and get an astronaut's view of your home planet.
- Aquarium of the Bay – See the Bay’s most fascinating marine creatures as you walk along 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels. Here you can also touch live leopard sharks, bat rays, and an amazing variety of tide pool animals.
- Exploratorium – This remarkable museum combines art, science and human perception into hundreds of entertaining and interactive exhibits. Explore the world of hands-on science and discover how the world works at this San Francisco favourite
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA). SFMOMA is dedicated to making the art for our time a vital and meaningful part of public life. For that reason we assemble unparalleled collections, create exhilarating exhibitions, and develop engaging public programs. In all of these endeavors, we are guided by our enduring commitment to fostering creativity and embracing new ways of seeing the world
- Bay City Bike and Parkwide Bike Rentals - Bike the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito and return via ferry! Bike the City and Golden Gate Park! Bike San Francisco! Friendly and knowledge staff will provide detailed route directions for your self-guided journey.
- de Young Museum + Legion de Honor - Find inspiration at the de Young Museum, a main feature of Golden State Park since 1895 that showcases American art from the 17th century through today, as well as indigenous works from the Americas.
- The Walt Disney Family Museum - located in the scenic Presidio, find animation, innovation and inspriation through interactive galleries featuring films, music , artifacts and a spectacular model of Disneyland. Come experience the life story of the man behind the magic.
- San Francisco Zoo & Gardens - Open 365 days a year, San Francisco Zoo & Gardens is home to more than 2000 exotic, endangered and rescued animals on 100 acres of majestic and peaceful gardens nestled against the Pacific Ocean. In addition to many animals, the Zoo offers entertainment for the whole family to enjoy, including the historic steam train and carousel and uniquely themed play zone area that will ignite the imagination of children of all ages.
You will receive a C3 Pass that can be easily exchanged at the first attraction you visit or at the San Francisco Visitor Information Centre. Once you have redeemed your ticket for the C3 ticket booklet, look for Skip-the Line-options to avoid long ticket lines.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Francisco C3 PASS
- The San Francisco C3 Pass is activated the first time you use it and you have nine days from this point to visit your three chosen attractions.
- There is no refund if you do not visit three attractions.
- You will be sent a mobile-ready San Francisco C3 Pass, which you can use to enter any of the nine attractions