10% Savings on Alcatraz
Save 10% on the 2 Day Hop-on Hop-Off & Alcatraz Tour when travelling during the quieter months of the year!10% Savings on Alcatraz
San Francisco Explorer Pass
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility on San Francisco sightseeing and attractions!
The San Francisco Explorer Pass gives you access to your choice of 3 or 5 top San Francisco attractions for one low price. It is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility and will save you up to a massive 50% off the combined individual entry prices for the attractions of your choice!
Our guide to San Francisco Explorer Pass
With the San Francisco Explorer Pass you can enjoy admission to your choice of 3 or 4 San Francisco attractions from a list of 20 amazing Bay attractions! Attraction choices include the California Academy of Sciences, Golden Gate Bay Cruise, California’s Great America, Aquarium of the Bay, and more.!
Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take San Francisco at your own pace with up to 30 days to visit the attractions.
Your GO San Francisco card will be delivered via email along with a digital guidebook meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away. Simply print your Pass off or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction.
- Value-for-Money – with the San Francisco Explorer Pass you can save up to 50% off combined admission prices.
- Time-Saving - The San Francisco Explorer Pass allows you to skip the line at selected attractions.
- Flexibility - This pass gives you the freedom to create your own itinerary with 20 top attractions to choose from and 30 days to use your pass.
- Choice - You choose which 3 or 4 attractions you would like to visit.
- Insider Info - you will receive a free digital guidebook and map when you book your San Francisco Explorer Pass.
Your San Francisco Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your card as soon as you arrive in San Francisco. Simply print your San Francisco Explorer Pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Featured Attractions (subject to change without notice):
- California Academy of Sciences
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
- Escape from the Rock - Blue & Gold Fleet
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus San Francisco: 1-day Classic Tour
- Madame Tussauds SF Dungeons Combo
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise - Red & White Fleet
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise - Red & White Fleet
- One All-Day Comfort Bike Rental by Blazing Saddles
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Subpar Miniature Golf
- Meal at Lefty's Grill & buffet
- Wattle Creek Winery Reserve Tasting
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! San Francisco
- AT&T Park Tour
- Asian Art Museum
- de Young Museum
- Go Car 1 Hour Tour
- Angel Island with Roundtrip Ferry - Blue & Gold Fleet
- California's Great America
- Muni Day Pass
- USS Pampanito Submarine Experience
- Walt Disney Family Museum
- SF Zoo and Gardens
- NEW Subpar Miniature Golf - Fun Pack
- NEW Madame Tussauds & San Francisco Dungeoon Combo Ticket
Some attractions are only available seasonally and/or subject to specific departure times/opening hours. Some of the tours require advance reservations.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Francisco Explorer Pass
- You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in San Francisco.
- The San Francisco Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction. Your e-ticket will include a link to the San Francisco Explorer Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- With the San Francisco Explorer Pass you can pick your choice of admission to any 3 or 4 fantastic attractions from a list of 20 San Francisco Attractions.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- The San Francisco Explorer Pass is activated the first time it is used and will expire after all your admissions are used or 30 days (whichever comes first). There are no refunds if you do not use all of your attraction admissions.
- Some attractions are seasonal. Please consult your guidebook for details
- Children are aged 3-12 years. Most attractions are free for children under 3.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for San Francisco Explorer Pass
- How long is the ticket valid for?
The San Francisco Explorer pass is valid for a period of 30 days from the first time it is used and your admissions must be used within this time.
- How do I activate my San Francisco Explorer pass?
Once you have redeemed your ticket you simply visit your first attraction. It’s that easy!
- Do I need to choose my attractions in advance before I travel?
Nope, you can choose whichever 3 or 4 (depending on your selection) attractions you fancy throughout the validity of the pass.
- Can I visit an attraction more than once?
No. Your pass includes only one visit per attraction.
- What else does the pass include?
You'll get a guidebook with hours of operation and directions for each attraction and a map to help plan your itinerary.
- What happens if an attraction is closed or a tour is cancelled due to weather or other problem?
While we certainly do our best to ensure that all attractions are available, events happen that are out of our control. However with such a great choice of attractions on this pass we know you'll find a fun alternative in your guidebook!
- How do I receive my Go San Francisco Pass?
Shortly after booking, you will receive your Go San Francisco Pass and digital guidebook via email. You can print out the pass or simply present it directly from your mobile device in order to get in to each attraction.