Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass
See More. Spend Less. Save up to 55% on admissions and enjoy admission to over 40 Boston attractions, sightseeing tours and activities
5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See ALL that Boston has to offer on this incredible Pass!
The Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting Boston allowing admission to over 45 attractions and savings of up to 55% off retail prices. Enjoy the flexibility of picking your attractions
Our guide to Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass
The Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting Boston - Save up to 55% off retail prices with this all-access pass that includes admission to over 45 attractions and tours for one low price!
Enjoy the flexibility of picking your attractions when you get to Boston and do as much as you want in a day.
The Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass includes the attractions featured below
- 2-Day Ticket for CityView Hop-On Hop-Off Boston Trolley Sightseeing Tour
- New England Aquarium
- Fenway Park Tour
- Old State House and Old South Meeting House Combo Ticket
- Historic Sightseeing Cruise
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Freedom Trail Walking Tour
- Franklin Park Zoo
Boston's Historical Buildings and Museums
- Museum of Science
- Salem Witch Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Paul Revere House
- Mary Baker Eddy Library & Mapparium
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology
- Otis House Museum
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology
- MIT Tour
- Boston Children's Museum
- JFK Presidential Library and Museum
- Boston Bike Rental
- Sam Adams Brewery Tour - One piece of glassware per person
- Liberty Ride - Available Seasonally
- Harvard Walking Tour - Available Seasonally
- Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour - Available Seasonally
- House of Seven Gables
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Louisa May Alcott House
- Concord Museum
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
- USS Constitution Cruise - Available Seasonally
- Hyannisport Harbor Cruise - Available Seasonally
- Buckman Tavern - Available Seasonally
- Plimoth Plantation/Mayflower II Combo - Available Seasonally
- Cape Cod Canal Cruise - Available Seasonally
- Swan Boats of Boston - Available Seasonally
Be aware some attractions operate seasonally and individual attractions can be withdrawn without notice. Also, some of the attractions are not in Boston and require a car to travel to.
Average 5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Excellent value with great choice.
- Go City Boston All-Inclusive Pass
Trusted Customer reviewed 06 Sep,2022
The pass was very good value for money. We were able to return to the Science Museum twice as we hadn't seen all we wanted to on the first day. We also managed to get around a lot more of the sites than we had anticipated. For those who are planning on using the City View hop-on-hop off bus. The route does not cover as much ground as some of the other hop-on-hop off buses and it was annoying that we could only pick up our tickets at the main terminal.
- Go Boston All-Inclusive Card
Trusted Customer reviewed 07 Sep,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass
- A gate-ready Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Digital Pass, will be uploaded instantly to your Customer Account upon full payment. Download your Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass Ticket(s) directly to your smartphone (or print in advance if you do not have a smartphone) and present the QR code at the entrance to each Boston attraction or experience when prompted.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass as soon as you arrive in Boston.
- Your Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass is valid for 2 years from purchase. Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it on consecutive calendar days.
- Child passes are for children ages 3 to 12. Many attractions offer free admission for younger children. Please consult the attraction websites for more details.
- Unless otherwise noted, you may visit each attraction only once.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
How do I receive my Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your Go City: Boston All-Inclusive Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.