Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Pools & Wall Street Tour
A Walking Tour through America's History
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the best of Downtown in one 90-minute tour!
Enjoy a walking tour that covers three of New York's famous landmarks: Wall Street, Battery Park, and the 9/11 Memorial.
Our guide to Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Pools & Wall Street Tour
Your guide will walk you through some of the most iconic sites of the city while exploring and defining the history behind each location and its importance in the development of New York.
At 'The Battery', where the history of New York begins, learn about the Native Americans and Dutch settlers whp used this area as a strategic location. Many of New York's finest soldiers, explorers, inventors and immigrants are honoured here in the form of statues.
The head off to Wall Street and the Financial District, home of the companies that trade publicly on exchanges through the U.S. and made famous in films staring Michael Douglas and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Finally be guided to Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial Pools to learn about one of the most fateful and sad days in world history.
Departs from: Battery Park
Times: Daily at 8.30am , 9.30am, 11.30am, 1.00pm and 1.45pm.
Duration : 90 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Pools & Wall Street Tour
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.