Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This iconic structure is a must see for any native or visitor to the Big Apple
The Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour takes you up in the air above New York City! Climb uphill into the City Hall area, then up onto the Brooklyn Bridge itself.
Our guide to Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
See some of New York City's most famous sights while working up a sweat on this exciting sightseeing bike tour.
Start the day with an uphill cycle to the City Hall district of Manhattan and continue across the beautiful Brooklyn Bridge. This iconic structure is a must see for any native or visitor to New York. The bridge’s legendary promenade stretches between and above the traffic lanes, often amidst the beautiful lines of the suspension cables creating a spider’s web of support for the bridge itself. After a 15 minute climb, the view from the center of the bridge is breath-taking. At 160 feet above the water, you will appreciate the many frame-worthy photos of the Big Apple skyline, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the port of Brooklyn as well as part of the New Jersey shore.
After you've spotted the Statue of Liberty, continue your tour descending into Brooklyn and riding past the historic houses of Brooklyn Heights. Enjoy the panoramic views of New York's Financial District from across the river before returning back across the bridge to South Street Seaport.
Remember to bring your camera: there will be spectacular views in all directions from the top of the Brooklyn Bridge.
Daily, year round.
11:00am. There is an additional departure at 4.00pm during the summer months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date and time when booking.
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Ticket includes use of a bike, helmet, basket and lock
- Please note tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full refund.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.