Statue of Liberty Midtown Sightseeing Cruise
- Free cancellations*
- 12 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The fastest way to see the Statue of Liberty from midtown Manhattan!
Perfect for those with limited time in the Big Apple, this 60-minute highlights cruise offers great views of the awesome skyscrapers that make Manhattan the most famous skyline, historic Ellis Island, the World Financial Centre and the iconic Statue of Liberty.
Our guide to Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise
Explore New York Harbour and enjoy wonderful views of the world famous Manhattan Skyline including incredible close up views of the Statue of Liberty.
Glide down the Hudson river passing the colossal Hudson Yards, the towering One World Trade Center and the inspiring High Line Park, before passing the spectacular tip of southern Manhattan and ultimately cruising only a few feet away from the magnificent Statue of Liberty.
Get your camera ready because you'll be yards away from some of the best selfies and photos of your life. And you won't miss a thing as our award-winning tour guides narrate the story of New York City as you sit back, relax and luxuriate in the comfort of one of our state-of-the-art boats.
Our state-of-the-art boats come equipped with almost everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable cruise.
- Unparalleled Views - Pick a seat on the outdoor deck or enjoy the view from the huge panoramic windows in our temperature-controlled indoor cabins.
- Did You Say ... Incredible Outdoor Deck - The best way to see NYC and Lady Liberty is "al fresco" - outside in the fresh air, enjoying the cool breezes and the warm sunshine. It doesn't get better than this!
- Temperature-Controlled Indoor Space - Whether it's hot or cold, rainy or sunny, we have a temperature-controlled indoor deck with plenty of seating for everyone
- Onboard Café - Freshly prepared menu of sandwiches, salads and snacks available to purchase.
- Refreshing Drinks - Enjoy a full bar serving hot and cold beverages including beer, wine and cocktails to purchase.
- Free WiFi No need to wait to upload your favourite photos and selfies!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Statue of Liberty Midtown Sightseeing Cruise
- New York sightseeing cruises do not operate on Christmas Day and a special schedule will operate on Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day
- Cruise schedule is subject to change without notice
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before travel. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours. *
Frequently Asked Questions for Statue of Liberty Midtown Sightseeing Cruise
- Do I need to make a reservation?
Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise Reviews
well worth the money, not a long trip but good commentary
Michael Clewes reviewed Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise 17 Jun, 2019
Well worth a visit you will not be disappointed.
Darren Culham reviewed Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise 28 May, 2019
Excellent cruise with circle cruise line
Trusted Customer reviewed Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise 30 Apr, 2019
Perfect for a relaxed afternoon.
Paul reviewed Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise 13 Apr, 2019
Great experience and would definetly recommend to do the cruise and the information from the tour guide was excellent. I personally didn’t think that getting off on Liberty island was necessary and the 1 hour cruise was just enough. The only slight issue was the times of the cruise wasn’t updated with the link that was sent with the tickets. This wasn’t an issue though as I simply could find the times on their website myself.
Trusted Customer reviewed Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise 06 Mar, 2019