Go City: New York Explorer Pass
Save up to 40% on admissions and choose from over 90 New York attractions, sightseeing tours and activities
4.7 stars: Based on 1,059 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Create your perfect New York Itinerary with over 90 attraction choices including major attractions and must-sees to hidden gems and top tours
The Go City: New York Explorer Pass gives you access to New York’s most popular attractions while saving you time and money! Enjoy admission to your choice of either 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 of the best attractions that the Big Apple has to offer. Decide where to go on the day and pay nothing at the gate!
Our guide to Go City: New York Explorer Pass
Make the most of your time in the Big Apple with the easy-to-use Go City: New York Explorer Pass. Enjoy the flexibility to mix and match your pre-booked activities and skip the ticket lines at many attractions for fast-track entry. Plus, with the Go New York Explorer Pass save up to 40% on the combined price of individual tickets.
With a Go City: New York Explorer Pass you can choose admission to 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 of the best New York attractions from a list of over 90+ must-see sights, museums and tours - and all for one low pre-paid price!
So if you can't decide between watching the sunset from the Empire State Building or taking a Ferry ride to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island: or maybe visiting the iconic Guggenheim Museum or taking a bike ride over the famous Brooklyn Bridge - do them all with the Go New York Explorer Pass!
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- One World Observatory
- Big Bus Classic Panoramic Tour
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum FerryTicket
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Guggenheim Museum
- Best of New York Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise
- Madame Tussauds Admission + MARVEL Universe 4D
- And many more!
Some tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity. Making your attraction reservations are easy. Simply use the Go City: New York Explorer Pass App to check entry requirements for each attraction and then use the app to reserve a timed ticket for your chosen attractions. The steps required for making reservations can also be found under the 'Reservations' section of your Go New York Explorer Pass Digital Ticket.
New York Explorer Pass is valid for 60 days from the first attraction visited, giving you the freedom to explore the Big Apple at your own pace. The Go New York Explorer Pass also includes a digital guidebook packed with attraction information.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: New York Explorer Pass
- A gate-ready Go City: New York Explorer Digital Pass, will be uploaded instantly to your Customer Account upon full payment. Download your Go City: New York Explorer Ticket(s) directly to your smartphone (or print in advance if you do not have a smartphone) and present the QR code at the entrance to each New York attraction or experience when prompted.
- The Go City: New York Explorer Pass is open-dated and can be activated at anytime within 2 years of purchase the first time you visit a featured attraction.
- Passes expired after all your admissions are used or 60 days from activation (whichever comes first). Any unused visits will be forfeited after the ticket expiry.
- Some featured New York attractions may require advanced reservations to guarantee your entry. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go New York Explorer Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn.
- The New York Explorer Pass includes only one visit per attraction. You can not visit the same attraction twice.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: New York Explorer Pass
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go New York Explorer Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
How do I receive my New York Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, your New York Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your New York Explorer Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
How long is the ticket valid for?
The New York Explorer is valid for a period of 60 days from the first time it is used. All your attraction admissions must be used within this time.
Can I visit a single attraction multiple times?
No, you can only visit an attraction once on the New York Explorer Pass.