New York Statue of Liberty at Sunset Cruise
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the Statue of Liberty and the magnificently illuminated NYC skyline at sunset!
Experience the most beautiful skyline in the world at the most beautiful time, New York City at Sunset!
Our guide to New York Statue of Liberty at Sunset Cruise
Boarding from our Downtown Location at Pier 16 South Street Seaport, sail away on New York’s newest after-hours cruise giving locals and tourists alike the most up-close view of Lady Liberty in front of the most breath-taking and colourful sunsets in the world. This newest evening cruise in the Circle Line fleet allows you to witness more than just the Statue at Sunset— expect to be hypnotized by the glowing panoramic views of Lower Manhattan, the Brooklyn Bridge, the New York Harbour and more in just sixty minutes!
If you’re looking to indulge in the beauty of New York on the water without looking like a tourist, this is the one for you! Our Statue at Sunset cruise is the only cruise in the Circle Line line-up that focuses not on a narrated tour but instead just good music, good drinks courtesy of Cobble Fish, and good vibes on our smaller private vessels.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Statue of Liberty at Sunset Cruise
- New York Statue of Liberty at Sunset Cruise do not operate on Independence Day.
- The New York Statue of Liberty at Sunset Cruise schedule is subject to change without notice.
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge. Infants must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- New York Statue of Liberty at Sunset Cruise will sail rain or shine, unless otherwise instructed by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York Statue of Liberty at Sunset Cruise
What is the New York Statue of Liberty at Sunset Cruise?
Our Sunset Cruise offers a magical experience as you sail around the iconic Statue of Liberty during the golden hour. Enjoy stunning views of the city skyline as the sun sets, casting a warm glow on Lady Liberty.
What can I expect to see during the Sunset Cruise?
You'll have front-row seats to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Manhattan skyline. The changing colours of the sunset provide a picturesque backdrop for these iconic landmarks.
Is the cruise suitable for children?
Absolutely! The Sunset Cruise is family-friendly, and children are sure to be captivated by the scenic beauty and historical information provided during the journey.
Do I need to print my tickets?
No. But please make sure that your tickets are available on your mobile phone. If you received an email from us with tickets as a PDF attachment, we just need to be able to scan the barcode in the ticket.
Is the Sunset Cruise wheelchair accessible?
Most cruises aim to accommodate passengers with mobility challenges. However, it's recommended to check with our customer service for specific details and arrangements.
Food & Drink
Can I bring my own food or drinks on board?
No outside food or beverages are allowed on board our boats. We do, however, have a full snack bar and beer, wine and cocktails on board.