Wicked Broadway Tickets
4.9 stars: Based on 88 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
“One of the most ‘popular’ Broadway shows ever!”
Hailed as “the defining musical of the decade” by The New York Times, this Tony award-winning Broadway show tells the incredible story of two witches from the Land of Oz. Discover the truth behind the story you thought you knew and find out exactly what it takes to be ‘good’ or ‘wicked’.
Our guide to Wicked Broadway
One of the most iconic Broadway shows of all time. Experience a true work of art as a whirlwind of powerful magic sweeps across the stage. An incredible interpretation that portrays the classic tale of the Wizard of Oz long before Dorothy arrived. Hear the untold story of the two witches of Oz, and discover how they became the best of friends until they were separated by the world labelling one good and the other wicked. A spectacular Broadway show that will capture your heart from the very beginning, Wicked shows a different side to the popular story that will change your opinion forever.
A heart-warming musical that provides hit after hit, enjoy audience favourites ‘Popular’, ‘For Good’ and the spine-tingling ‘Defying Gravity’, with music and lyrics from the esteemed Stephen Schwartz. An award-winning production boasting accolades for its dazzling sets, breath-taking special effects and extraordinary costumes, that will undoubtedly leave you mesmerised. Branded “the defining musical of the decade” by The New York Times, Wicked is an extraordinary Broadway show packed with plenty of emotion and offering a positive message to all. You may think you know the story but things aren’t always as they seem, the wizard, the witches, or Oz, you’ll have to see it for yourself to decide.
You’ve heard the story of The Wizard of Oz but have you heard the story of the two witches? Originally sworn enemies, Wicked reveals the tale you haven’t heard, of two girls who grow up to become Glinda the Good and the Wicked Witch of the West. Born with green skin, Elphaba was an outcast who always stood out as an easy target for her classmates. Upon arriving at Shiz University, Elphaba - smart, passionate and outspoken, and Glinda - beautiful, popular and spoiled, find themselves forced to share a room, much to their disgust. It’s not long though before the unlikely pair become best friends, that is until the world decides to label one of them wicked. A bewitching tale of friendship, true love and a fight against injustice, Wicked is a Broadway show with a message. As it goes, there are two sides to every story and a very thin line between good and wicked.
Theatre: Gershwin Theatre (222 West, 51st Street, New York)
Audience: Suitable for ages 5+. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the theatre.
Opened on Broadway: October 30th 2003
Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in the specified section of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Average 4.9 out of 5 (88 customer reviews)
This is such a good show and buying the tickets was easy!
Trusted Customer reviewed 20 Feb,2020
Easy to purchase good value for money
Dawn Shaw reviewed 30 Nov,2019
Trusted Customer reviewed 11 Nov,2019
Just loved this musical - brilliant especially to see it in New York
Trusted Customer reviewed 28 Oct,2019
Loved the show and we had great seats at good price
Trusted Customer reviewed 23 Aug,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wicked Broadway Tickets
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the theatre.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Wicked Broadway Tickets
How will I receive my tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage. on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section.