Chicago on Broadway
- Free cancellations*
- 71 reviews rated 5 stars
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
“The Razzle Dazzle Returns"
Chicago is all about making the headlines in the worst possible way. An exciting Broadway show filled with iconic hits and dynamic dance routines that will take you back in time to 1920'S Chicago. Get swept up in a sinister world where murder, violence and adultery are a small price to pay for fame, fortune and all that jazz.
Our guide to Chicago on Broadway
A true New York City institution, Chicago has everything that makes Broadway great: a universal tale of fame, fortune and all that jazz; one show-stopping song after another; and the most astonishing dancing you’ve ever seen. No wonder Chicago has been honored with six Tony Awards®, two Olivier Awards®, a Grammy and thousands of standing ovations. It’s also no surprise that Chicago has wowed audiences all around the world, from Mexico City to Moscow, from Sao Paulo to South Africa.
But the hottest place to experience it is on Broadway. There's always someone fabulous center stage. Whether you're looking for your first Broadway musical… whether you’ve seen the Academy Award®-winning film and want to experience the show live on stage… or whether you’ve seen it before and want to recapture the magic, Chicago always delivers.
It's the show you can always count on to give you the thrills and memories that only come from seeing a Broadway musical.
Theatre: Ambassador Theatre (219 West, 49th Street, New York)
Audience: Suitable for ages 4+ but this is more for the adults. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes with one 15 Minute intermission.
Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre that you have booked from the calendar opposite. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Chicago on Broadway
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Chicago on Broadway
How will I receive my tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage. on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section.
Chicago on Broadway Reviews
The seats we were allocated were excellent as was the show, which we both thoroughly enjoyed.
Michael Sheppard reviewed Chicago on Broadway 06 Nov, 2022
The show was very good and the seating was perfect the theatre is not that big but the acting was great a good night recommended to see
Linda Allsop reviewed Chicago on Broadway 03 Oct, 2022
Purchased tickets for Chicago prior to going to New York, price wise it definitely worked out cheaper getting them before. The show was absolutely incredible! I would highly recommend anyone to go and see it.
Trusted Customer reviewed Chicago on Broadway 11 Mar, 2020
Sydney Howard reviewed Chicago on Broadway 23 Dec, 2019
Excellent performance disappointing staging
Robert Gordon reviewed Chicago on Broadway 01 Dec, 2019