- Free cancellations*
- 60 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
'The Most Fun You'll Have on Broadway'
Created by the Emmy®-winning writer from Schitt’s Creek, this hilarious new musical flips the script on the greatest love story ever told. & Juliet asks: what would happen next if Juliet didn’t end it all over Romeo? Get whisked away on a fabulous journey as she ditches her famous ending for a fresh beginning and a second chance at life and love—her way.
Our guide to & Juliet
Juliet’s new story bursts to life through a playlist of pop anthems as iconic as her name, including “Since U Been Gone”‚ “Roar”, “Baby One More Time”, “Larger Than Life”‚ “That’s The Way It Is”, and “Can’t Stop the Feeling” – all from the genius songwriter/producer behind more #1 hits than any other artist this century. Break free of the balcony scene and get into this romantic comedy that proves there’s life after Romeo. The only thing tragic would be missing it.
& Juliet comes direct from London’s West End with an award-winning creative team that includes writer David West Read, songwriter and music producer Max Martin, choreographer Jennifer Weber, and director Luke Sheppard.
- Theatre: Stephen Sondheim Theatre - 124 West 43 Street
- Audience: Recommended for ages 6 + (Contains strong language.) Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission
- Opened on Broadway: 28th October 2022
- Seat Location: Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre that you have booked from the calendar opposite. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for & Juliet
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital &Juliet tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital &Juliet Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for & Juliet
How will I receive my tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be canceled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine, and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.