Hamilton Broadway Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Hamilton - Enough said!
From the creative team behind the Tony Award-winning In The Heights comes a wildly inventive new musical about the scrappy young immigrant who forever changed America: Alexander Hamilton.
Our guide to Hamilton Broadway Tickets
Tony, Grammy, and Emmy Award winner Lin-Manuel Miranda wields his pen and takes the stage as the unlikely founding father determined to make his mark on a new nation as hungry and ambitious as he is.
From bastard orphan to Washington's right hand man, rebel to war hero, loving husband caught in the country's first sex scandal to Treasury head who made an untrusting world believe in the American economy, Hamilton is an exploration of a political mastermind.
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Eliza Hamilton, and lifelong Hamilton friend and foe, Aaron Burr, all attend this revolutionary tale of America’s fiery past told through the sounds of the ever-changing nation we’ve become. Tony Award nominee Thomas Kail directs this new musical about taking your shot, speaking your mind, and turning the world upside down.
Theatre: Richard Rodgers Theatre, 226 West 46th Street, New York , NY 10036
Audience: Suitable for ages 13+. Children under 4 are not permitted in the theatre
Depending on which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hamilton Broadway Tickets
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- Children under 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Hamilton Broadway Tickets
How will I receive my tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage. on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section.