New York Speedboat Cruise - The Beast
4.9 stars: Based on 7 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
New York's very own thrill ride!
Experience a sightseeing cruise with a difference aboard 'The Beast', New York's fastest and most thrilling speedboat ride! "Mad Dog," your daring captain, will take you for a wet n' wild ride around New York Harbour taking you past the famous Manhattan skyline and up close to the Statue of Liberty.
Our guide to New York Speedboat Cruise - The Beast
Hold onto your hats because for 30 fun-filled minutes, you'll be soaring past New York's towering skyscrapers at a heart-pounding 45 miles per hour! Operating throughout the summer months, the Beast will take you on a wild (and often wet!) ride across New York's Harbour accompanied by a rockin' soundtrack. Zoom down the Hudson River at exhilarating speeds, passing under the famous bridges with views of midtown and Lower Manhattahn. The speedboat screeches to a halt 100 feet from the Statue of Liberty for a perfect photo opportunity. It's a pure thrill!
You must be at least 40" / 100cm tall to ride the BEAST.
Daily 29 April- 27 September.
Every hour from 10.00am to 6.00pm or dusk.
Around 30 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Speedboat Cruise - The Beast
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your New York Speedboat Cruise ticket voucher 30 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Cruise does not operate during the winter months (October-April).
- You must be at least 40" / 100cm tall to ride the BEAST.
- The Beast does not run unless there are at least 10 people on it. However, this situation is very rare.
- Cruises are subject to availability. Should you want to guarantee a specific time slot, you can go down to the pier a day before your desired sailing, and exchange your open voucher for boarding passes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.