The Super Tour of NYC
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's the Super Tour of NYC!
Enjoy watching a good superhero film or reading a classic comic? If the answer is yes, then this is a tour you don’t want to miss! Explore where your favourite comic book heroes from The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman, Superman and many more saved the day on this exciting 3.5-hour sightseeing bus tour around New York.
Our guide to The Super Tour of NYC
Explore the most filmed city in the world and discover some of the most famous places seen on screen on this superhero-themed tour of New York City.
Start your adventure in the heart of New York City, Times Square. Here, you will see where the Incredible Hulk runs loose in The Incredible Hulk TV series, where Spider-Man saves Mary Jane Watson in Spider-Man 2 and where Captain America discovers that he is in the present day in Captain America.
The excitement continues as you head over to the Daily News building. Known to most Superman fans as the Daily Planet where Superman worked in his civilian identity as Clark Kent, along with fellow reporter Lois Lane.
Drive through Park Avenue, home to comic book history both on and off screen! See where the Battle of New York featuring Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and the Incredible Hulk took place in The Avengers.
Next, observe the iconic Empire State Building and hop off for a photo opportunity in front of the Flatiron Building and Madison Square Park, home to the Daily Bugle from the Spider-Man movies.
Drive past historical buildings of the Financial District, Spot Bruce Wayne in front of the New York County Surrogate Court in Batman Forever and see where Batman has his climactic fight with Bane in The Dark Knight Rises. The tour ends at Battery Park with views of the Statue of Liberty.
Although your guided tour has ended, why not carry on your adventure and visit Lady Liberty herself (not included), seen in X-Men and Superman: The Movie. Here, you will have plenty of time to take photos and take in the amazing views of New York City.
Saturdays, year round plus Fridays from 2nd March onwards. Some additional tours over the Christmas period - see calendar for more details.
Around 3.5 hours.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Amazing tour loved every second of it and my husband and children loved it lovely surprise for them definitely recommend. Tour guide knew his stuff and was very informative friendly and made us feel welcome and comfortable
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Nov,2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Super Tour of NYC
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Tickets to the Statue of Liberty and the Staten Island Ferry are not included
- Children aged 5 and under are free and must sit on an adult's lap. Please advise at time of booking if you have a free child travelling.
- This tour ends at Battery Park (near Statue of Liberty).
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Buses are not equipped with lap or shoulder belts or harnesses.
- Most buses are equipped with on-board restrooms.
- Please confirm at time of booking if the need for an accessible vehicle for passengers with mobility impairments is required. The wheelchair lifts can accommodate up to approximately 600 pounds total. However, if you will be using a fold-up wheelchair and will be traveling with someone who can provide assistance on and off the bus, you do not need to inform us ahead of time as all of the buses have room in the luggage compartment to store it.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Super Tour of NYC
- What should I bring with me?
We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and clothing, bring money for personal expenses, bottled water and of course don't forget your camera!
- Does this tour include hotel transfers?
No, please meet your guide who will be wearing a cape with The Super Tour of NYC Logo on it, inside Midtown Comics (200 West 40th Street between 7th & 8th Avenues). Your tour will end at Battery Park (near Statue of Liberty).