Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
Ice-Skating in Central Park!
Skate at the iconic Woollman Rink made famous in numerous movies ….together with some of our most popular New York experiences at the best price!Now on Sale!
If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Movie Magic in New York this Christmas
Book before 02 December and get 20% off the Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour. See the locations where Home Alone 2, Miracle on 34th Street, Scrooged and Elf were filmedBook Now
New York Gossip Girl Sites Tour
2 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
Explore locations from the smash hit TV show...
Experience a day in the life of Serena & Blair as you explore locations used in the smash hit TV show Gossip Girl. Visit more than 40 locations that have been used in filming the show and also discover little known facts about the Gossip Girl cast and other behind-the-scenes information.
Our guide to New York Gossip Girl Sites Tour
You’ve seen the show, now visit 40+ sites used to film the hit television programme Gossip Girls - a must-do for fans and TV show enthusiasts alike!
With a professional actor/guide leading the way get ready for a fun-packed three hours tour exploring New York, the most filmed city in the world..
Enter the playground of your favourite Upper East Side prep school teens, visit the East Side Mansion that was the location of the Bass/Van der Woodsen Wedding and stop at the luxurious Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home.
You’ll be ‘spotted’ by that most ubiquitous blogger at the Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys, shop at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop, visit the hotel where many scenes of Gossip Girl take place, go past the restaurant where Dan and Serena have their second date and so much more!
There are several quick step-off points at some of the locations visited.
- Pass the Vera Wang boutique where Blair tries on her wedding gown
- See the candy store where Dan helped Vanessa shop for Nate
- Visit Grand Central Terminal where Serena returns to NYC in the first episode
- Get spotted at Constance Billard & St. Jude's schools
- Hold court at the Met Steps while you stop for a photo op
- Visit The Empire Hotel, the site of Chuck Bass’ newest home and business
- Go on location at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
New locations are added each season to keep you up to date on all the latest gossip.
New York Gossip Girl Sites Tour
Ride the ‘CitySights all around Town Tour & Cruise’ at night time to experience amazing views of the glittering Manhattan skyline.
Average 2 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Children under 9 years are not permitted on this tour.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.