New York Gossip Girl Sites Tour
4.5 stars: Based on 6 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore locations from the smash hit TV show...
Experience a day in the life of Serena & Blair as you explore locations used in the smash hit TV show Gossip Girl. Visit more than 40 locations that have been used in filming the show and also discover little known facts about the Gossip Girl cast and other behind-the-scenes information.
Our guide to New York Gossip Girl Sites Tour
You’ve seen the show, now visit 40+ sites used to film the hit television programme Gossip Girls - a must-do for fans and TV show enthusiasts alike!
With a professional actor/guide leading the way get ready for a fun-packed three hours tour exploring New York, the most filmed city in the world..
Enter the playground of your favourite Upper East Side prep school teens, visit the East Side Mansion that was the location of the Bass/Van der Woodsen Wedding and stop at the luxurious Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home.
You’ll be ‘spotted’ by that most ubiquitous blogger at the Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys, shop at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop, visit the hotel where many scenes of Gossip Girl take place, go past the restaurant where Dan and Serena have their second date and so much more!
There are several quick step-off points at some of the locations visited.
- Pass the Vera Wang boutique where Blair tries on her wedding gown
- See the candy store where Dan helped Vanessa shop for Nate
- Visit Grand Central Terminal where Serena returns to NYC in the first episode
- Get spotted at Constance Billard & St. Jude's schools
- Hold court at the Met Steps while you stop for a photo op
- Visit The Empire Hotel, the site of Chuck Bass’ newest home and business
- Go on location at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
New locations are added each season to keep you up to date on all the latest gossip.
Varies - see calendar.
10.00am. Additional 2pm departure 27 Dec '18 - 1 Jan '19.
Around 3 hours.
Average 4.5 out of 5 (6 customer reviews)
A fab and fun tour if you're a fan! Even if you're not its a great way in getting to see city sights!
Trusted Customer reviewed 04 Nov,2015
Trusted Customer reviewed 14 Sep,2015
Very knowledgable tour guide
Trusted Customer reviewed 16 Jun,2015
Tour itself lived up to expectations, I only went to accompany my daughter but really enjoyed the experience, our guide was extremely knowledgable and good fun
Trusted Customer reviewed 03 Jun,2014
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Children under 9 years are not permitted on this tour.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.