Sydney Unlimited Attraction Pass
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate Sydney Sightseeing ticket!
With your Sydney Unlimited Attraction Pass you can discover everything that Sydney has to offer with free admission to over 25 top attractions including Wildlife Sydney Zoo, Calmsley City Farm, Sydney Opera House, Oz Jetboating, Virtual Reality Escape Room and many more!
Our guide to Sydney Unlimited Attraction Pass
With over 25 top attractions to choose from there's something for everyone! The Sydney Unlimited Attractions Pass is a comprehensive travel pass to all of Sydney's top attractions. It offers exceptional value with up to 40% savings on entry fees to tours, guided walks, museums, cruises and wildlife attractions and much more.
A bit like an 'all you can eat' buffet - once you've bought your Sydney Unlimited Attractions Pass you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions included in the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save. Once you start using your pass, you have 3 consecutive days to see as much as you want before it expires. Visit 2 attractions a day and start saving!
You'll also receive a free travel companion iVenture Card App with maps and information on participating attractions.
Featured Attractions (subject to change without notice)
- Adventure Clues - Bloomin' Botanic Gardens Sydney - Explore Sydney’s Botanic Gardens in a series of fun cryptic clues. A perfect family and friends day out.
- Adventure Clues - Secret Sydney - Explore Sydney’s Hidden Laneways in a series of cryptic clues
- Adventure Clues - Unlock The Rocks - Explore The Rocks in a series of fun cryptic clues
- Australian National Maritime Museum - Unlimited access to everything at the museum on the day of your visit
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus - Up to 29 sightseeing spots in the Blue Mountains Heritage area
- Captain Cook Cruises - Hop on Hop Off Cruise - Exciting fully flexible hop-on-hop-off round trip day cruise
- Chinese Garden of Friendship Sydney - Authentic Chinese garden oasis in the middle of Darling Harbour precinct
- Entermission Sydney - The only VR escape room with Special Effects making the action feel real - smell the gunpowder and smoke and feel the wind and heat on your face
- Escape Hunt Sydney - Sydney's most exciting escape room experience
- Featherdale Wildlife Park - Featherdale Wildlife Park Passport that you can stamp at each exhibit
- Haunted Sydney Ghost Tour - Travel back in time to historic Sydney
- Manly Bike Tours - Cycle in Manly Beach. Includes helmet, lock, storage bag
- Oz Jet Boating - Enjoy the ultimate adrenaline ride on the iconic Sydney harbour
- Oz Whale Watching - Sydney's only combined, sightseeing, lunch, and whale viewing experience
- Surf Ski Paddle Lesson by Sydney Harbour - Enjoy a relaxing guided surf ski paddling tour of Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Opera House - Full 60-minute guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
- The Rocks Walking Tour - Enjoy a 90-minute walking tour with a local guide. Walk through Sydney's oldest area
- VR Kingdom - Sydney's only award winning, free roam, multiplayer VR escape rooms
- Virtual Room Sydney: Virtual Reality Escape Room - One of the world's best team-based virtual reality experiences. Blends escape room concept with a full 3D cinematic experience
- Adventure Clues - Bondi Beauty - Explore Bondi Beach like never before in a series of fun cryptic clues. Learn about the culture, fun facts and interesting stories!
- Bonza Bike Tours - Freedom to explore Sydney on your own. Bicycle locks, pumps/tubes and helmets included
- Bygone Beautys - Enjoy a pot of Devonshire Tea served in fine china and browse the largest private collection of teapots in the world
- Calmsley Hill City Farm Sydney - Calmsley Hill City Farm has a wide range of both native and farm animals, including koalas and kangaroos
- Sydney Archery at Bondi - Adults and kids 8 or over can try their hand at archery
- Sydney Harbour Discovery Cruise - Sydney Harbour cruise with an expansive buffet lunch including seafood and refreshments (tea, coffee, water) included
- Sydney Observatory Tour - Enjoy a fascinating 60-minute tour of Sydney Observatory
- Sydney's True Crime Tour - Historical true crime stories. Discover the stories that the city tried to forget and revisit the scenes of the crimes
- The X-Fierce Nights & Neon Lights - Explore the notorious Kings Cross in a series of fun cryptic clues. Learn about the secrets, fun facts and interesting stories!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Unlimited Attraction Pass
- Passes are activated from the first time that they are used at one of the participating venues and will remain active only for the number of consecutive days as per the option purchase.
- Please note, some attractions may not be available Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
- If any chosen activities need to be booked, card must be valid at the time of booking and visit.
- If pre-booking any attraction, card will be activated at time of booking so it is important to make sure card is still valid for the day of visit.
- Card is to be presented at pre-paid ticket window or admission point at each attraction.
- Single admission only, no repeat visitations allowed.
- Valid for 12 months from purchase.
- A $20 supplement is payable to some operators on weekends, NSW School Holidays and Public Holidays for some attractions. Please contact individual operators for more details.
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge (some attractions may charge for an Infant under 4 years, please check locally).
- *Cancellation Policy: passes can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before your holiday departure date, provided that you have not already used your pass to pre-book attractions. No refunds for bookings cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.