Captain Cook's Harbour View Lunch Cruise
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Lunch with a view!
The ultimate fusion of million-dollar harbour views and exquisite dining. Board the air-conditioned super-cruiser, Sydney 2000, for a premium two or three-course a la carte lunch on the exclusive Upper Deck.
Our guide to Captain Cook's Harbour View Lunch Cruise
Indulge in an extraordinary dining experience with the Harbour View Lunch Cruise. This waterfront restaurant promises an unforgettable rendezvous for you and your loved ones, offering à la carte dining against the backdrop of Sydney Harbour's endless vistas.
Opt for the brisk 90-minute 2-course Harbour View Lunch, perfect for a quick weekday lunch or a leisurely weekend escape. For those seeking an extended culinary affair, immerse yourself in the revered Aussie tradition of long lunches with the 3-course Harbour View Long Lunch.
As you savour each bite, feast your eyes on iconic landmarks like the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge, providing a breathtaking backdrop to your maritime feast. The attentive crew will ensure your journey is not only delicious but also filled with comfort and hospitality.
This is one waterfront restaurant you won't want to miss!
Top Deck 3 Course Lunch
- 3-course à la carte menu with expanded main course options including Australian Premium Beef
- Your choice of one or two 90-minute circuits of Sydney Harbour for up to 3 hours on board the air-conditioned super-cruiser Sydney 2000
- Two departures at 12:00pm and 12:30pm
Top Deck 2 Course Lunch
- 2-course à la carte menu
- One 90-minute circuit of Sydney Harbour onboard the air-conditioned super-cruiser Sydney 2000
- Three departures at 12:00pm, 12:30pm and 1.30pm
- The 3 Course Harbour View Long Lunch departs Wednesday - Sunday at 12.00pm from Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1 OR 12.30pm from Circular Quay Wharf 6.
- The 2 Course Harbour View Lunch departs Wednesday - Sunday at 12.00pm or 1.30pm from Darling Harbour King St Wharf 1 OR 12.30pm from Circular Quay Wharf 6.
Please select the correct time when making your booking. You may disembark at either location.
Guaranteed Window Seating - Upgrade your experience and enjoy the superb view from the expansive windows no matter where you are seated on the vessel.
Sample Menu options (subject to change without notice):
- Smoked Salmon with lemon vinaigrette, capers, watercress, fennel and dill (GF) (DF)
- Spinach and pumpkin salad with beetroot, crispy Serrano ham, Greek feta, almonds, and honey mustard dressing (V & VG available)
- Three mushroom ravioli with basil and parsley pesto, topped with shaved parmesan (V)
- Riverina Black Angus Beef Sirloin with creamy mash, honeyed carrots, seasonal greens, and veal jus (GF) (only available on the 3-Course option)
- Gremolata-Rubbed Barramundi swith salsa verdi, asparagus, honeyed carrots, and fried caper berries (GF available)
- Twice-Cooked Crispy Skin Chicken with creamy potato cake, roast pumpkin, baby spinach, and honeyed carrots (GF)
- Middle-Eastern Eggplant slow-cooked and served with zucchini, roasted capsicum, polenta and marinated semi-dried tomatoes (V) (GF) (VG available)
Dessert (only available on the 3-Course option)
- Modern Lamington with shredded coconut, strawberry, and thickened cream (GF)
- Malibu and Coconut Slice served with mango coulis
- Lemon and Lime Tart served with strawberries and thickened cream (GF)
- Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Pebble served with raspberry sauce (VG)
(VG) - Vegan (V) - Vegetarian (GF) - Gluten Free (DF) - Dairy Free
Children's Menu (aged 4-15 years. Subject to change without notice):
- Pasta of the Day topped with Napolitana sauce
- Chicken with fat-cut fries or salad and served with tomato sauce
Dessert (only available on the 3-Course option)
- Vanilla Ice Cream with chocolate sauce
2 to 3.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Captain Cook's Harbour View Lunch Cruise
- The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise.
- A certificate of fitness of travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
- The Child price (4-15 years inclusive) includes a meal from the child menu only. If you require an adult menu you will need to purchase an adult ticket. Up to 4 children per paying adult can receive a child price. Additional children must request an adult ticket and are given the choice of an adult or child menu.
- Should a customer book Child Fares in excess of the one (1) Adult per four (4) Children ratio, the additional children will be required to pay the difference between the Adult and Child Fare prior to boarding.
- Any alcohol included is substituted for soft drinks for children under 18 years.
- Passengers must arrive at least 15-30 minutes prior to departure. The cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual.
- Wheelchair access - Ocean Deck on Sydney 2000 are wheelchair accessible.
- Your vessel picks up from Darling Harbour, then Circular Quay before making a round-trip circuit of the Harbour.
- All meals are prepared fresh onboard. Special menus may operate on special event dates. Due to the nature of cruising we have limited time to prepare and serve our menus. Most à la carte menus contain vegetarian and gluten-free options however requests for special diets, substitutions and modifications of our public Dining Experience menus will be politely declined.
- The menu contains allergens and is prepared in a kitchen that handles nuts, shellfish, gluten, dairy, etc. Whilst all reasonable efforts are taken to accommodate guest's dietary needs, we cannot guarantee that certain allergens will not be in our food and accept no liability in this regards. Ingredients may change due to seasonal availability.
- Infants 0-3 years may travel free of charge with no food/beverage provided OR purchase a Child Fare and receive the Child Menu. Please advise the number of infants travelling at the time of booking.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator before 24 hours of your chosen activity date. No refund for bookings cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.