Captain Cook Top Deck Lunch Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Lunch with a view!
A lunch cruise is the best way to combine million dollar harbour views with spectacular dining. Board the elegant MV Sydney 2000 for a premium two course or three course a la carte lunch on the exclusive Upper Deck.
Our guide to Captain Cook Top Deck Lunch Cruise
Created for the locals, this cruise is an exceptional 360 degree waterfront restaurant experience.
Board the elegant "MV Sydney 2000" for a premium a la carte lunch on the exclusive Upper Deck. Enjoy spectacular views of Sydney Harbour including the Opera House and Harbour Bridge plus personalised service and ambient music.
This is a wonderful way to enjoy Sydney Harbour, an unforgettable experience any time of year.
Guaranteed Window Seating - Upgrade your experience and enjoy the superb view from the expansive windows no matter where you are seated on the vessel (Only available with the 3-Course meal ticket).
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Smoked Ocean Trout, shaved fennel, dill, capers with black caviar dressing (GF)
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli, napolitana salsa with grana padano cheese (V)
- Tasmanian Grilled Salmon Fillet, accompanied by Dutch carrots and asparagus, served with capers and lemon oil (GF)
- Australian Beef Tenderloin Fillet, sautéed mushrooms, served with seeded mustard jus
- Pumpkin and spinach stuffed Chicken Breast with baby broccoli, roasted vegetables and chicken jus
- Vegetable Gratin with infused tomato and pesto sauce
- Bavarian Vanilla Slice, strawberries and chocolate sauce
- Slow Baked Lemon and Lime Tart, served with a dollop of thickened cream
12.00pm or 12.30pm depending on the departure point.
2 to 3.5 hours. Customers can choose from 2 different disembark times.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Captain Cook Top Deck Lunch Cruise
- The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise.
- A certificate of fitness of travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
- Guaranteed Window Seating is only available with the 3-Course meal ticket.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Captain Cook Top Deck Lunch Cruise
- What is the dress code?