Illumination Tour and Eiffel Tower
Illumination Tour and Eiffel Tower
- 2 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience enchanting Paris at night...
Experience enchanting Paris at night as you visit the Eiffel Tower, enjoy a relaxing hour-long cruise on the Seine and then experience the magic of the Paris illuminations as you drive drive past her most famous landmarks in all their night time glory.
Our guide to Illumination Tour and Eiffel Tower
Commencing at the Sydney Place near the Eiffel Tower, your adventure begins with a delightful city tour aboard an open-top bus. Prepare to behold Paris' most renowned landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame de Paris, the Invalides, the Latin Quarter, and many others. Throughout the tour, you'll gain insights into the lifestyles of Parisians and develop a deeper understanding of their perception of the city.
Thanks to your prearranged access, you'll ascend to the second or third floors of the Eiffel Tower, avoiding as much as possible the lengthy elevator queues. Once you reach your chosen floor of this iconic French monument, designed by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 Universal Exhibition, you'll be treated to breathtaking panoramic views of the city from a 360° vantage point.
The tour culminates at the Eiffel Tower, concluding your exploration of this magnificent landmark.
- Visit via mobile app in an open-top coach
- Tour guide at your disposal during the visit
- Tour of the most famous districts and monuments
- Commentary available in 10 languages
- Reserved access to the second or third floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Place de Sydney 75015 Paris. (near the Eiffel Tower).
- 1900 or 1945
- Please allow approximately 3 hours for your tour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Illumination Tour and Eiffel Tower
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get dark until much later in the evening.
- The sequence of the tour may be changed for operational reasons.
- Please note: from June to August, part of the tour will take place in daylight.
- Please remember to bring your earphones for the tour commentary.
- Be aware that, although you will have reserved access to enter at theffel Tower, you may still have to wait at the security check
- Available languages for city tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean
- Tours depart from Place de Sydney 75015 Paris in central Paris. You must make your way to the departure location.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).
Illumination Tour and Eiffel Tower Reviews
well worth the money lifetime experience
Jessica Worrall reviewed Eiffel Tower Cruise & Paris Illuminations 17 Jan, 2020
The cruise & illuminations were very good BUT the original plan was reversed, this was disappointing as it meant we got to the Eiffel Tower far too late (10.20pm!) We were really rushed through. I could have purchased (cheaper) tickets myself for that time. We also ended up making our own way back as the coach was staying for those who wanted to go up to the next level of the Tower. Still a good evening out but too late for a child.
Trusted Customer reviewed Eiffel Tower Cruise & Paris Illuminations 07 Sep, 2015
Lovely tour would highly recommend, the boat trip was great for getting good pictures too! Loved the french music on the coach!
Trusted Customer reviewed Eiffel Tower Cruise & Paris Illuminations 22 May, 2015