Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The most convenient way of exploring Chicago...
Experience the best of ‘The Windy City’ with its impressive skyline, fascinating history and distinctive landmarks from The Magnificent Mile® to the Willis Tower.
Our guide to Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Explore the Windy City during the day, and at night, on this sightseeing bus tour where you can hop-on and off at multiple stops, spread out over three convenient routes - over one, two or three days! You'll have plenty of time to discover Chicago at your own speed, with buses scheduled to arrive at stops every 15 minutes (seasonal). Hop off for a quick photo or stay to explore for hours - Big Bus Chicago Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour tickets offer you the freedom to discover Chicago at your own pace.
You’ll enjoy panoramic views of Chicago’s tallest skyscrapers, smell delicious food, and experience the culture of the Midwest on our double-decker buses. Enjoy exploring this dynamic city with the freedom to hop-on and hop-off as many times as you wish; take your time discovering Chicago! Then, as night falls, the Strip comes alive again on your Night Tour.
During your time on the Night Tour, you will have the opportunity to experience Chicago at its most beautiful/ Experience a breath-taking view of the Chicago Skyline form the Museum Campus, in front of the Adler Planetarium. Take in the beautiful water and light display of The Buckingham Fountain. As you explore the bustling night life of Chicago from the top of a Big Bus, you will have a knowledgeable guide leading you through the history of this great city.
There are four different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic: The perfect way to explore Chicago in One day. See all the top landmarks while enjoying the live guides, hopping on and off the bus at your leisure.
- Premium: The Classic Tour but over two days of Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing.
- Deluxe: The ultimate Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing tour of Chicago. Enjoy all the perks of the Premium Tour PLUS the Panoramic night tour - and a FREE ride on the Centennial Wheel!
- Night Tour: As Dusk Falls the city comes to life, illuminated by the dazzling cityscape Chicago is famous for. (operating mon-Fri only)
The Big Loop (Red) - Buses Run every 10-15 mins May-Oct, every 30-45 mins Nov-Dec 7 Mar-Apr and every hour in Jan-Feb-30 Minutes from 10am to 5pm
Experience the breathtaking architecture, acclaimed attractions and more than just a few hidden gems on this route. Stops include -
- Chicago Riverwalk
- The Loop & State Street
- Skydeck Chicago and Willis Tower
- Hilton Chicago & Grant Park
- Adler Planetarium
- Museum Campus
- Maggie Daley Park
- Sheraton Grand Chicago
- Navy Pier
- Water Tower & The Magnificent Mile
- 360 Chicago
- Hard Rock Cafe
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print in advance or present on your smart phone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 3 and 12 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 2 years and under may travel free of charge. All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted on board the bus at this time.
- Big Bus runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice. Please check times locally.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Do I need to book a date or time for Big Bus?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date when purchasing tickets through Big Bus. Your Bis Bus Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees use on any available Big Bus for the selected date.
How do I receive my tickets? •
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at any one of the Big Bus stops.