Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
Mingle with suspicious characters, collect clues and keep your wits about you...
If you’ve ever fancied yourself as a bit of a closet Poirot (or maybe more of a Clouseau) then dust off your magnifying glass and deer stalker - your time has come! There’s a whole world of mystery and intrigue to step into at Sleuths Dinner Show and you are needed to solve the crime!
Our guide to Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
The team at Sleuths dinner show have an assortment of tales up their suspect sleeves so you never know what dubious deeds might need investigating!
Stories might be based on irregular eccentricities in the English outdoors to scheming scoundrels in school reunion scandals and anything in between. One thing for sure these comical cloak and dagger conspiracies will either keep you on your toes or curled over with laughter.
Your evening begins as you enter the theatre and are treated like an invited dinner guest by the outrageous characters. As you enjoy a selection of hors d'oeuvres, keep watch for anything or anyone suspicious before enjoying a hilarious comedy mystery where you solve the crime - your table becomes a team and formulates insightful (and not so insightful) questions for the live interrogation.
After dinner, the detective moves around the room, allowing each table to ask their questions and uncover additional clues. It’s improvisational comedy that will have you in side-splitting laughter as you solve the crime!
Your evening concludes with your choice of a yummy “mystery” dessert as you make your final guess as to who committed the crime. Then, watch as our detective unveils the actual criminal and then awards fun prizes to those of you who were successful Sleuths!
What’s on the menu? (Subject to change)
Before the Show
- Fresh greens salad
- Assorted crackers with signature cheese spread
- Hot and cold hors d'oeuvres
- Honey-glazed Cornish game hen with herbed stuffing, sweet potato, vegetables, and cranberry sauce
- Prime rib dinner ($6.00 extra + tax) with baked potato and vegetables
- Four cheese lasagne (with or without meatballs) with vegetables and garlic bread
- Kids: chicken tenders, mac 'n cheese and green beans
- If we told you, it wouldn't be a mystery would it?
Unlimited drinks are served during the show including Bud, Bud Light, White Zinfindel, Chardonnay, Cabernet, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mug Root Beer, Tropicana Orange Soda, Sweet Iced Tea, Brewed Unsweetened Tea, Coffee, Hot Tea.
Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show performs daily and starts at 7.30pm. Doors open 60 minutes before the show time and it is recommended that you arrive early for check-in and Hors D’oeuvres in the Lobby.
Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show is located on International Drive, close to the Orlando Eye.
Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
If you don’t mind splitting up your party, head for the single rider line at Test Track. It generally moves faster than the standby line.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Your ticket is open dated and you simply need to call the free phone number on your ticket to book once in Orlando.
- Ticket price includes admission to the show, 3-course dinner, unlimited drinks during the performance.
- If you choose the prime rib dinner option, you will be charged an additional $3.00 plus tax by your server locally.
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket price. For groups of 15 persons or more, a mandatory charge of $3 per person will be collected by your server locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made after this time.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are not valid for the New Year's Eve Show on 31 December.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Do I need to book a time and date to visit Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show?
There is no need to request the exact time and date for your Orlando dinner show. Simply book a ticket and then ring the toll-free number detailed on your voucher when in Orlando in order to reserve the date that best suits your party’s needs.
- Where is Sleuths Dinner Show located?
Sleuths is found on International Drive.
- What is included in the price?
Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show tickets include entrance to the show, unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. Gratuities are not included in the price.
- How long does the show last?
Around 2.5 hours.