Sydney Classic Bike Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
What are you waiting for? ...... Join Sydney's most popular bike tour!
The Sydney Classic is our most popular guided bike tour. It’s an easy ride through parks, along the harbour, and past all of Sydney’s iconic sites. You’ll get to ride on the world-famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and relax in one of Sydney’s oldest pubs…it’s the one tour in Sydney that shows a little bit of everything along the way!
Our guide to Sydney Classic Bike Tour
There is no other experience in town that shows you as much or entertains you like the Sydney Classic Bike Tour!
Join your Bonza Bike Tour at 30 Harrington Street, at The Rocks to commence a 4-hour Sydney Classic Cycle Tour. You will be taken to all of the iconic sights, and tons of other sights you may miss on your own.
The expert guides will give you the information you need to get the most out of your trip to Sydney. See the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour (right next to the yachts themselves), the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Hyde Park, the Anzac War Memorial, Chinatown, Sydney Tower, Museum of Contemporary Art, Art Gallery of NSW, and over 30 more great attractions!
Stop to take in a warm friendly pub as a half way point on your tour! (But just for a quick drink... there's a lot to see on this tour.)
You tour concludes at approximately 2:30pm at The Rocks.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
Around 4 hours.
30 Harrington Street, The Rocks.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Classic Bike Tour
- This tour does not operate on the following days: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Australia Day, Good Friday, and ANZAC Day.
- Comfortable clothing for riding, closed-toe shoes and sunscreen are highly recommended.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Tour departs from 30 Harrington Street, The Rocks.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refund if the booking is cancelled 72 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no show.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sydney Classic Bike Tour
- Will the tour still run if it's raining?
Definitely! Bonza provides rain ponchos whenever the rain falls. The ride is completely safe in rain, and only adds to the adventure.
- What should I bring? Will you have a place to store my backpack during the tour?
Bonza provides you with a state-of-the art bicycle and helmet to wear on the tour. If you have a backpack, purse, or other items that need to be stored, they’ll happily store it for you in a secure storage area until you return from your tour. In addition, you might want to consider bringing the following items: Camera, comfortable clothes for riding, closed-toe shoes, water bottle (all bikes can carry about 600ml), sunscreen and hat (can be worn under a helmet).
- What is the size of the groups?
Groups are small to make your experience more personal. Group sizes can vary on the day, but ideally there's one guide for every 10-12 guests. The Sydney Classic Tour averages about 12 guests, but can get quite large during peak times.
- I haven't ridden a bike in years. Is it easy?
You bet! Our tour operator put together a ride that is suitable for all skill levels and ages, from those who haven’t ridden years to those who ride regularly. This tour is a great option for the whole family and allows you to get the exercise that you sometimes neglect while traveling. It’s all as easy as …well, riding a bike! No, you won’t be the first grandmother or grandfather riding the tours.
- Do the tours go out during winter?
Tours run year-round. The winters in Sydney are pretty mild compared to other regions around the world. On some days, all you may need is a jumper/pullover, and who knows, you may even be riding in shorts.
- Is it a safe activity to do in Sydney?
Tours follow carefully planned routes through parks, harbour fronts, and on large sidewalks if necessary. Additionally, it goes through least congested streets and easiest paths. You won’t have to worry about traffic. Guides are thoroughly trained in safety procedures and will always be there to help you along the way.