Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The simplest way to see Melbourne's favourite attractions
Enjoy admission to over 30 top Melbourne and Victoria attractions including Melbourne Aquarium, Melbourne Zoo, Eureka Skydeck 88, Penguin Parade, Melbourne River Cruises, Old Melbourne Gaol, AAT Kings Sightseeing Tour, Werribee Open Range Zoo and much more.
Our guide to Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass
The Melbourne Unlimited Attractions Pass is a comprehensive travel pass to all of Melbourne's top attractions. It offers exceptional value with up to 40% savings on entry fees to tours, guided walks, museums, cruises and wildlife attractions and much more.
A bit like an 'all you can eat' buffet - once you've bought your Melbourne Unlimited Attractions Pass you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions included in the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save.
Once you start using your pass, you have either 3 or 7 consecutive days to see as much as you want before it expires. Visit 2 attractions a day and start saving! Unused benefits expire 12 months from date of card issuance. This package is ideal for gifts or for those who want to see it all!
Included Attractions (Subject to change without notice)
Melbourne - City
- AAT Kings half-day Melbourne City Tour FREE Tour
- Carlton Brewhouse and Brewery Tour FREE Tour
- Cook's Cottage FREE Entry
- Dracula’s Cabaret Restaurant 10% Discount B reserve ticket valid Tues -Thurs
- Eureka Skydeck 88 FREE Entry
- Melbourne Cricket Ground & National Sports Museum FREE Tour
- Melbourne River Cruises FREE Cruise
- Melbourne Zoo FREE Entry
- Old Melbourne Gaol FREE Entry
- Rippon Lea Estate FREE Entry
- The Arts Centre FREE Tour
- Melbourne Aquarium FREE Entry
- Kayak Melbourne $35 off Moonlight kayak tour
- Tennis World & Rod Laver Arena FREE Tour
- Golden Mile walking Tour FREE Walking
- Chill On Ice Lounge Free Entry, rental of jackets, gloves and ugg boots & complimentary deluxe cocktail
- Chill On Ski Lodge Free Meal & Drink
- Polly Woodside Free Entry
- Hidden Secrets Tour $20 Off Lanes & Arcade Tour
Melbourne - South East
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Garden FREE Entry
- Cape Schanck Light Station FREE Entry & Tour
- Healesville Sanctuary FREE Entry
- Moonlit Sanctuary FREE Tour
- Lake Mountain Alpine Resort FREE Bike Tour OR Tobogganing OR Tube rides.
- Phillip Island Nature Parks FREE 3 Parks Pass
- Puffing Billy Steam Train, Belgrove to Lakeside round-trip FREE train journey
- Trees Adventure FREE 2 hour session
Melbourne – Great Southern
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum FREE Entry
- Go Ride A Wave $20 for 2 hour Surf Lesson
- Otway Fly Treetop Adventure FREE Treetop Walk
- Otway Zip Line Tour 20% discount
- Werribee Open Range Zoo FREE Entry
- Werribee Park Shuttle FREE Return Transfer to Werribee
Daily. Some attractions are closed on 25th, 26th Dec and 1st Jan.
3 or 7 Days depending on the ticket purchased.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass
- iVenture Card is a 'smart card' just like a credit card with a computer chip inside, which allows you completely cash free entry or access to loads of top experiences in Melbourne.
- Passes are activated from the first time they are used at one of the participating venues and will remain active only for the number of consecutive days, as per the option purchased.
- For use on consecutive calendar days.
- Attractions are subject to change without notice.
- If any chosen activities need to be booked, card must be valid at the time of booking and visit. If pre booking any attraction, card will be activated at time of booking so it is important to make sure card is still valid for the day of visit.
- Card is to be presented at pre paid ticket window or admission point at each attraction.
- Some attractions may not be available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Years Day.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass
- What are the benefits of an iVenture Card?
With your iVenture Card you will receive amazing savings and value whether travelling alone or with your family and friends. Every package offers free admission to large range of attractions and experiences and the convenience of having it combined on one prepaid smartcard.
- Does the iVenture Card package come with a guide?
Yes. Every iVenture card package comes with an easy-reference, colour guide, which provides details on participating operators including address, contact details and special offers. Operator details do change from time to time, so it is recommended that you view the online list of attractions and operator websites for the most up-to-date information.
- Is there an iVenture Card Package for children?
Yes, there is a large range of exciting attractions, which kids will love. The range of attractions packages is available for children aged between 4 and 15. No package is necessary for children under 4 years old. Children who are 16 or older will need an Adult package.
- Do I have to use my iVenture Card in consecutive days?
All Unlimited Attraction Pass packages are based on the number of day’s duration you purchased. For example, the Melbourne Unlimited Attractions Pass package is valid for consecutive days only. It can be purchased as a 3 day or 7 day pass. If you purchase a 3-day package and you start to use it on a Tuesday, it will be valid for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of that week.
- What time does the Unlimited Attractions Pass package run out?
Your Unlimited Attractions Pass package is valid for calendar days, not for 24-hour periods. It will run out on the final day of the duration you purchased. If you purchase a three-day card and start to use if on a Wednesday, it will be valid for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Do I need to show ID needed at the attraction or venue?
No. Your iVenture Card is all you need to gain access to the attraction or venue. You will be asked to sign the back of your card before you start to use it. Once you reach your chosen attractions or venues, simply present your card at the admissions point.
- Are the attractions or venues open at all times?
Many attractions or venues change their operating hours each day and throughout the course of the year. Please contact them directly to confirm their opening times or visiting their websites to confirm details.
- Are there any special conditions for the attractions or other venues?
Sometimes special conditions will apply. These may include height restrictions, opening restrictions or holiday supplements to be paid to the operator.