Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The simplest way to see Melbourne's favourite attractions
Enjoy savings of up to 40% on Melbourne's premier attractions, unforgettable experiences, and guided tours with this exclusive pass! The more you explore, the greater your savings. Discover Melbourne Zoo, Melbourne Skydeck, and much more!
Our guide to Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass
A bit like an 'all you can eat' buffet - once you've bought your Melbourne Unlimited Attractions Pass you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions included in the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save.
Explore Melbourne’s best sights and attractions while saving up to 40% on general admission entry with the Ultimate Melbourne Pass. Soak up breathtaking views from the Melbourne Skydeck, see amazing wildlife at Melbourne Zoo, or enjoy a relaxing Melbourne River cruise. Valid for 3 days from the date of first use, the Ultimate Melbourne Pass offers you unbeatable value, convenience and flexibility.
Whether it’s a city tour, a guided walk, a museum visit, or a once-in-a-lifetime experience, the Ultimate Melbourne Pass saves you time by not having to queue for tickets at every attraction. Voted the world’s most liveable city on a number of occasions, Melbourne is regarded by many as the cultural, culinary and sporting capital of Australia.
Once your pass is activated, you'll have the flexibility to explore as much as you desire within 3 consecutive days. Visit up to 2 attractions each day and unlock remarkable savings! Plus, you'll have a generous 12-month window from the date of card issuance to make the most of your card.
This package is ideal for gifts or for those who want to see it all!
Included Attractions (Subject to change without notice):
- Entermission Melbourne - The only VR escape room with Special Effects making the action feel real
- Ice Bar Melbourne - Experience minus 10 degrees at Icebar Melbourne!
- Melbourne River Cruises - See all the Yarra River landmarks
- Phillip Island 4 Park Pass - See penguins, koalas, seals, and wallabies in their natural habitat with our Phillip Island 4 Park Pass
- Rippon Lea House and Garden - Visit a 19th-century suburban mansion
- Virtual Room Melbourne - One of the world's best team-based virtual reality experiences
- Werribee Open Range Zoo - Experience a taste of Africa and get up, close and personal with African animals
- Cook's Cottage - Step back in history to colonial Australia
- Ghosts of the Old City Ghost Tour - Explore this old city filled with history, apparitions, alleyways and lager
- Healesville Sanctuary - Meet native Australian wildlife and visit the Australian Wildlife Health Centre treating orphaned, ill or injured wildlife
- Melbourne Skydeck - Visit the 88th floor for stunning panoramic city views
- Melbourne Zoo - See more than 320 animal species as you explore Australia's oldest zoo, Melbourne Zoo.
- Old Melbourne Gaol - Walk inside Australia's oldest prison
- Old Melbourne Ghost Tour - Journey back to old Melbourne with stories of body snatchers in the 19th Century Melbourne
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass
- Single admission only no repeat visitations allowed
- Your Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass will be activated from the first time it is used and will then only be valid for that day or the consecutive days shown on it. If any chosen activities need to be booked, card must be valid at the time of booking and visit. If pre-booking any attraction, your pass will be activated at the time of booking so it is important to make sure the pass is still valid for the day of visit.
- Some attractions may not be available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day, weekends, NSW School Holidays and Public Holidays.
- iVenture Card Australia reserve the right to change attractions included without notice.
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge (some attractions may charge for an Infant under 4 years, please check locally).
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 prior to your holiday departure date. No refund for bookings cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.