Grand Kingdom and Hummer Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Combine two thrilling activities and see the beauty of the Grand Canyon!
Discover the most fantastic views the Grand Canyon has to offer by land and air! Soar across the canyon in a state-of-the-art helicopter and cruise the Canyon grounds in a custom open-air Hummer vehicle. An adventure you don’t want to miss!
Our guide to Grand Kingdom and Hummer Tour
Your adventure starts at the Grand Canyon Helicopters terminal, located at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport (GCN) in Tusayan/Grand Canyon Village South. Hop into a comfortable state-of-the-art helicopter, and soar across the canyon rim.
You won’t believe your eyes as they gaze deep into the very core of the canyon over 5,000 feet down to the dramatic confluence of the Little Colorado River.
Flypast Imperial Point - a rugged spire standing alone near the North Rim of the Canyon. The North Rim is a vastly different climate and supports plant and animal life not present at the drier South Rim. As you head back to the Grand Canyon South Rim, the stunning views continue as you fly via the Dragon Corridor, another of the Grand Canyon's most picturesque sections.
After landing back at the terminal, you'll begin the second part of your unforgettable day. Jump in a custom open-air Hummer vehicle and start your tour through the Grand Canyon National Park. Your Hummer tour will make several stops to scenic destinations along the canyon rim, some of which may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. You will have the opportunity to climb out of the Hummer at each stop to explore your amazing surroundings and take a picture.
This Grand Kingdom and Hummer Tour is the perfect way to get a true experience of what the Grand Canyon has to offer.
Operates: Daily, year-round except 25th December
- Approximately 3.5 hours.
- Flight Duration: Approximately 40-50 minutes.
- Hummer Tour: Approximately 2 hours
Departure Location: Grand Canyon Airport off Hwy 64, Grand Canyon National Park Airport, Grand Canyon, AZ 86023
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Kingdom and Hummer Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- This tour departs from Grand Canyon Terminal.
- Transportation is NOT included. Please make your own way to the Grand Canyon Terminal located at Grand Canyon Airport off Hwy 64, Grand Canyon National Park Airport, Grand Canyon, AZ 86023.
- Photo ID is required at check-in. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $50 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate - you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Roundtrip aerial flight time is approximately 40 - 50 minutes.
- Children 5 years and under are required to use a car seat or booster seat in the hummer. Ages of children must be provided.
- There is an open-air hummer during the warmer months and an enclosed hummer during the colder months.
- The total hummer tour is approximately 2 hours.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park Terminal 30 minutes before their flight time.
- A face mask is required for guests and employees.
- All prices are based on passengers 2 years of age or older. Infants (0-1 years of age) fly free and must be on a parent/guardians lap.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 hours before your departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Kingdom and Hummer Tour
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.