Grand Canyon Experience
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Add a dash of culture to your awe-inspiring flight over the Grand Canyon...
As well as flying over the Grand Canyon and experiencing magnificent bird's eye views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Colorado River, this tour includes a fascinating ground excursion exploring the ancient lands of the Hualapai tribe.
Our guide to Grand Canyon Experience
Your day starts with a magical sightseeing flight to the Grand Canyon offering aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the surrounding desert, and, of course, the world-famous canyon itself.
The twin otter plane is fully air-conditioned and built specifically with enlarged windows and high wings ensuring great views of the landmarks as they glide by below.
Marvel at the brilliant colors that adorn the two billion-year-old walls of the canyon before landing at the west rim. Upon arrival at the canyon, enjoy a self-guided tour that allows you plenty of time to explore various stops along the edge of the canyon and capture the unique views each one has to offer. Discover the intriguing culture of the Hualapai people that can be seen in handcrafted art exhibits and performances.
A complimentary hop-on/hop-off shuttle service makes it easy to move between the various points of interest including Guano Point and Eagle Point.
Varies - see the calendar.
Around 7 hours door-to-door. The flight time to the Grand Canyon is 35 minutes and you will have around 4 hours to explore Grand Canyon West.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Experience
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- All airplane passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in. Passengers weighing 300 pounds (21.4 stone) or more will be charged for an additional seat.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Infants aged 0-1 year fly for free and must fly on a parent/guardian's lap. A birth certificate or passport is required to validate the age of all infants under two years of age.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Experience
- Is there a maximum weight limit for a plane passenger?
Planes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. All airplane passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in. Passengers weighing 300 pounds (21.4 stone) or more will be charged for an additional seat.
- What should I wear?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.