Milan Hop-on/Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect way to explore Milan!
This narrated double-decker bus tour offers unlimited hop-on/hop-off stops at various locations throughout the city allowing you to see the world famous landmarks at your own pace.
Our guide to Milan Hop-on/Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
With over 30 stops, explore the beautiful city of Milan at your own pace and from the top of a red open top double-decker bus.
This hop-on/hop-off ticket allows you to get off at any of the clearly marked stops throughout Milan, giving you the freedom and flexibility to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour.
Your ticket is valid for 48 hours and includes three routes.
Line A (Red) - Every 35 minutes from 9.30am: Includes stops at the Duomo (Cathedral), the 14th-century Castello Sforzesco and the renowned La Scala opera house, one of the most famous theaters in the world. The entire loop takes 90 minutes.
Stops: 1: Castello, 2: Cadorna, 3: Cenacolo, 4: Sant'Ambrogio, 5: SolariTortona, 6: PTicineseNavigli, 7: Parco Basiliche, 8: Sforza, 9: Duomo, 10: ManzoniScala, 11: Manin, 12: Moscova.
Line B (Blue) - Every 45 minutes from 9.15am: Includes the skyscrapers of Palazzo Lombardia, the Porta Venezia (one of the historic city gates) and the Santa Maria delle Grazie church, in which Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” fresco can be seen. The entire loop takes 90 minutes.
Stops: 1: Castello, 2: Triennale, 3: Garibaldi, 4: Corso Como, 5: Repubbilica, 6: Palazzo Lombardia, 7: Stazione Centrale, 8: Buenos Aires, 9: Porta Venezia, 10: San Babila, 11: Duomo, 12: ManzoniScala, 13: Brera.
Line C (Green) - Every 60 minutes from 10.35am: Includes stops at the massive San Siro football (soccer) stadium, the Monumental Cemetery and a stop near the shopping quarter around Via Montenapoleone. The entire loop takes 90 minutes.
Stops: 1: Castello, 2: Acquario, 3: Garibaldi, 4: Monumentale, 5: Sempione, 6: MicoCongress Centre, 7: Fieramilanocity, 8: Lotto- Montebianco, 9: Lido, 10: Ippodromo, 11: Stadio San Siro, 12: LottoMonterosa, 13: Buonarroti, 14: Pagano, 15: Conciliazione, 16: Parco Sempione.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Milan Hop-on/Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Free cancellation until 1 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations effectuated 1 day before the tour.
- We will send you an open-dated ticket voucher which you can simply exchange for your voucher when in Milan. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 or 48 hours from this point.
- You can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 or 48 hour period.
- The free cruise is valid for 24 or 48 hours only, depending on ticket selected, from date of activation.
- During Milano Design Week, there might be delays and deviations.
- Free admission for children from 0 to 4 years.
Frequently Asked Questions for Milan Hop-on/Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, you will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher which you simply exchange on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 or 48 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 or 48 hour period.