Milan Hop-on/Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect way to explore Milan!
This narrated double-decker bus tour offers unlimited hop-on/hop-off stops at over 30 stops across four routes throughout the city allowing you to explore Milan's world-famous landmarks at your own pace.
Our guide to Milan Hop-on/Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
With over 30 stops, explore the beautiful city of Milan on your own schedule and from the top of a red open-top double-decker bus while being accompanied by informative commentary.
This hop-on/hop-off ticket allows you to get off at any of the clearly marked stops throughout Milan, giving you the freedom and flexibility to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour.
Choose from a 1-day ticket which you can use as many times as you wish across a single calendar day or a 48-hour ticket which is valid for 48 hours from first use.
There are four routes available:
- Historical Line (Red) - departs every 50 minutes:
Includes stops at the Duomo (Cathedral), the 14th-century Castello Sforzesco and the renowned La Scala opera house, one of the most famous theatres in the world. The entire loop takes 75 minutes.
Modern Line (Blue) - departs every 55 minutes:
Includes the skyscrapers of Palazzo Lombardia, the Porta Venezia (one of the historic city gates) and the Santa Maria delle Grazie church, in which Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” fresco can be seen. The entire loop takes 90 minutes.
- Sport Line (Green) - departs every 60 minutes:
Includes stops at the massive San Siro football (soccer) stadium, the Monumental Cemetery and a stop near the shopping quarter around Via Montenapoleone. The entire loop takes 90 minutes.
- Navigli Line (Yellow) - departs every 65 minutes:
Ideal for exploring Milan's canal district and includes stops at Navigli, Castelo and Duomo. The entire loop takes 60 minutes.
Daily year round, except Christmas Day.
Buses commence from 9.30am.
Ticket is valid for 1-Day or 48 hours, depending on which ticket you select.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Milan Hop-on/Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Free cancellation until 1 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations effectuated 1 day before the tour.
- We will send you an open-dated ticket voucher which you can simply exchange for your voucher when in Milan. Your ticket will then be valid for 1-Day or 48 hours from this point.
- During Milano Design Week, there might be delays and deviations.
- Free admission for children from 0 to 4 years.
- It is necessary to wear a protective mask. Social distancing is maintained in vehicles.
Frequently Asked Questions for Milan Hop-on/Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher which you simply exchange on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 1-Day or 48 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 1-Day or 48 hour period.