Blackpool Tower Eye Admission Ticket
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a trip 380ft high at The Blackpool Tower Eye! Face your fears and step out onto the floor to ceiling panoramic Skywalk where you can gaze down at the promenade below.
Our guide to Blackpool Tower Eye Admission Ticket
Experience the pinnacle of Blackpool's most iconic attraction, offering views and experiences like nowhere else, at The Blackpool Tower Eye and stunning glass Sky Walk.
Start your journey to the sky with a stop at the incredible 4D cinema where immersive, multi-sensory special effects bring the history of The Blackpool Tower to life.
Then take a whopping 380ft trip to the top of The Blackpool Tower and experience the awesome Sky Walk, stride out if you dare onto the thick safety glass viewing platform, where you can look out over the sparkling Irish Sea below you. Way below you!
The Blackpool Tower Eye is open daily throughout the year, weather permitting and is located on Blackpool's Promenade.
Daily throughout the year, weather permitting.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Blackpool Tower Eye Admission Ticket
- Children 14 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- The Blackpool Tower Eye is open daily, from 10.00am, closing times vary throughout the year.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice. Your ticket entitles you entry to Blackpool's ultimate 4D cinema experience before a flight to the top of the Blackpool Tower Eye, with entrance at a chosen 15-minute time slot
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint on arrival.
- The attraction is subject to weather conditions and can close in high winds, or poor weather. Tickets will not be refunded however your tickets are valid for one use within 90 days.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours
Frequently Asked Questions for Blackpool Tower Eye Admission Ticket
- How do I receive my Blackpool Tower Eye tickets?
Your gate-ready Blackpool Tower Eye ticket will be available to download as soon as your Blackpool Tower Eye booking is paid. All you need to do is present your Blackpool Tower Eye ticket on your smartphone or print your ticket in advance and show the printout on arrival at the Blackpool Tower.