Sydney Helicopter Grand Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate Sydney sightseeing trip!
Take to the skies on an exhilarating helicopter flight and enjoy magnificent views of the dramatic city skyline, harbour and legendary landmarks including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and famous surf beaches.
Our guide to Sydney Helicopter Grand Tour
Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean and the historic Port of Botany Bay. Within 3 minutes of departure your experienced and skilled pilot will have you above the glistening waters of Marboura Beach and tracking north over the water at 500 feet.
You will contour fly the picturesque coastline of the Eastern Suburbs beaches including Coogee and Clovelly, and also the world famous Bondi Beach. Admire the spectacular houses of Dover Heights perched on the sandstone cliffs as you continue towards Sydney Heads, the gateway to Sydney Harbour.
From Sydney Heads, your flight path will continues north passing Manly and Curl Curl Beaches on route to Dee Why and Long Reef. Your pilot will then turn and head towards Manly reservoir and Middle Harbour. Look down at the traffic crawling along the Spit Bridge as you continue down to the picture perfect Sydney Harbour where you will fly past Sydney icons including Watsons Bay, Rose Bay, Taronga Zoo, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the magnificent Sydney Opera House.
On your return journey to the heliport you will fly past some of Sydney’s great sporting arenas including the Sydney Football Stadium and the Sydney Cricket ground, as well as Randwick racecourse.
Throughout the flight you can talk to each other via voice activated headsets and your professional pilot will provide you with an expert commentary on all the sights and heli tour highlights.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Helicopter Grand Tour
- Almost all flights are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome, however the flight is not confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- All tours, in the interest of safety, operate weather pending and are only restricted under extreme weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, gusty winds, adverse tidal conditions or electrical storms. Flights can still operate in wet weather.
- Please note that drivers are NOT permitted to leave their vehicles. Please wait outside your hotel at street level for pick up.
- Children under 3 years travel free on a parents lap.
- Individual passenger weights are required at time of booking. This is a Civil Aviation Safety Authority legal requirement. Please note there may be a surcharge of AUD $175 for passengers weighing over 110kg (259lb). This is payable locally, and is subject to change without notice.
- The minimum age for flights with no doors is 15 years of age.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.