Highlights of Golden Gate Park Bike Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore San Francisco’s famous Golden Gate Park, with tons of sights and landmarks along with its beautiful bike paths!
Our guide to Highlights of Golden Gate Park Bike Tour
Explore San Francisco’s famous Golden Gate Park, with tons of sights and landmarks along with its beautiful bike paths! This 2-hour ride is perfect for the beginner, as they breeze past Hippie Hill, the Gardens, and other historical landmarks! Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure – a guide, helmet, bike bag, all free of charge – you just supply the need to explore!
We are located right outside of the park where you will meet your guide and get fitted for your bike before heading out.
1792 Haight Street San Francisco, CA 94117
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Highlights of Golden Gate Park Bike Tour
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 15 people
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at an additional cost upon request.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.