California Wine Country - Half Day Tour to Sonoma from San Francisco
5 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Sample some Californian wine in glorious surroundings...
This half day wine country tour is a great option for those with limited time in San Francisco and, as well as offering an opportunity to sample some of the superb wineries in the region, is a chance to enjoy the sweeping valleys and beautiful vineyards of Sonoma County.
Our guide to California Wine Country - Half Day Tour to Sonoma from San Francisco
The Half Day Wine Country Tour is a pleasure for anyone who enjoys a good glass of wine or for those just wanting to experience the beautiful scenery of California’s wine region, but have limited time in the Bay area.
Departing from Fisherman's Wharf at midday, you will head north, across the Golden Gate Bridge, through Marin County into the world famous Carneros Wine Region and the charming town of Sonoma.
Your friendly and knowledgable guide will lead you to a couple of highly regarded wineries where, as well as soaking up the marvellous scenery, you will get to taste some of the local produce.
One tasting fee is included, as well as a complimentary bottle of water and chocolate. There also will be some free time to enjoy historic Sonoma Plaza.
Please note you will travel in a minibus and group sizes are kept small for a more intimate experience.
Around 5 hours.
Average 5 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Great day out and beautiful scenery
Trusted Customer reviewed 26 Jun,2016
Trusted Customer reviewed 28 Sep,2015
Trusted Customer reviewed 12 May,2012
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for California Wine Country - Half Day Tour to Sonoma from San Francisco
- Children are permitted on wine tasting tours, but you must be aged 21 or older to sample wines.
- Tasting fees are included in the tour price for one winery but are additional at the 2nd and can vary depending on customer's wine selection.
- Customers must reconfirm the tour no later than 24 hrs prior to departure of the reserved tour in order to receive exact pickup time and further details.
- A minimum of 6 people is required for the tour to operate. If the minimum numbers are not reached on your chosen date you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.