If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
FREE Planet Hollywood $10 Spending Money
Purchase your New York attraction tickets and we will give you a FREE $10 Planet Hollywood Dining Voucher to use on your holiday!Buy Now
The world's most famous skyline seen from your dinner table!
Book today and receive a complimentary upgrade to a window-seat on all Bateaux NYC Dinner cruises up to 30 December 2020.Adults from just £128
City Lights Experience Helicopter Tour
The ONLY Sightseeing Helicopter tour to fly OVER Manhattan!
See New York's amazing skyline lit up in a prespective normally reserved for private charters - and birds! Starting in New Jersey, you'll get to see the Big Apple like few others do!
Our guide to City Lights Experience Helicopter Tour
The journey begins by flying past Newark International Airport towards Manhattan. En route to New York Harbor views of the illuminated Statue of Liberty will awe before viewing the skyscrapers of the financial district. Flying north along the Hudson River, guests will catch a glimpse of the Empire State Building, as well as Madison Square Garden, Hudson Yards, Chelsea, The West Village, SOHO and TRIBECA. 9/11 Memorial and One World Trade Center are also in view.
Guests will have great photo opportunities while crossing over Central Park, flying directly over New York City. From Central Park, Rockefeller Center and the bright lights of Times Square can be seen! After passing north of the Metropolitan Museum of Art the helicopter will turn around just north of Roosevelt Island before returning to Linden Airport on the same route.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for City Lights Experience Helicopter Tour
- This tour is from Linden Airport New Jersey. To journey it takes approx 40 mins from Penn Street Station on Manhattan to Linden. From here a free shuttle will take you to Linden Airport. Cost from Penn Station to Linden is $8.50 per person each way. We recommend departing Penn 100 minutes before your schdeuled flight.
- Flight does not operate unless a minimum of four passenger per tour is met. You will be offered the chance to reschedule should this happen
- There is an Airport Facility Fee of $15 per person that has been in included in the price you have paid
- The City Lights Experience is a shared flight. Each flight accommodates up to either 6, 7 or 12 persons.
- New York Helicopter Tours will only be cancelled when it is unsafe to fly, they will not be cancelled if the weather is overcast.
- If your Helicopter Tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered an alternative time and date to fly. If you are unable to re-schedule for a suitable time/date that fits with your plans, your ticket voucher will be given a weather stamp and you will receive a full refund.
- There is no minimum age, although infants under 2 years of age must sit on adult's lap. There is no charge for infants.
- Please note flight times are on request.
- Once your reservation is complete with NY Heli, your exact time will be confirmed. If the time you have requested is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative time.
- There is a maximum weight allowance per passenger of 275lbs.
- Flights at 2pm until Sunset on Sundays will, by their very nature, operate during daylight hours
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for City Lights Experience Helicopter Tour
- Do I need to book a date for my Helicopter Tour in advance?
Yes. Due to the huge popularity of this experience, most time slots are booked out in advance
- Where does the City Lights Experience Tours depart from?
The New York Helicopter Tours depart daily from the Linden Municipal Airport , New Jersey
- How many people can ride in a helicopter?
Each helicopter seats up to 6, 7 or 12 passengers plus the pilot.
- What happens if my New York Helicopter Tour is cancelled due to weather?
If your New York Helicopter tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered an alternative time and date to fly. If you are unable to re-schedule for a suitable time/date that fits with your plans, we will be able to refund you in full on your return home.
- Is there a minimum age requirement?
There is no minimum age, although infants under 2 years of age must sit on adult's lap. There is no charge for infants.
- Is there a maximum weight allowance?
Yes, the maximum weight allowance for a passenger is 275lbs.