SAVE with our Exclusive New York Combos!
The cheapest way to experience the most iconic, must-do New York attractions. Plus get FREE gifts when you book today.More info
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A great way of saving money on your Big Apple holiday expenses.
With the New York Eat and Play Card, enjoy exclusive, incredible savings on virtually everything – dining, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more!
Our guide to New York Eat and Play Card
With New York Eat and Play Card, every discount is a % off the entire bill, so there’s no limit to how much you can save. It’s simply the best way to save the most money on your holiday expenses in New York!
With exclusive access to discounts of 10% - 50% off the entire bill, your savings potential is unlimited and unmatched - you can easily save over $100 every day and double your money back with just one use.
Participating vendors include McDonalds, Johnny Rockets, Heartland Brewery, Sénor Frogs, Macy's, Guggenheim Museum, LEGO Store and more. Please see the Attractions section for a full list of participating vendors.
Each card is valid for up to 4 people and can be used again and again for the duration of an entire NYC stay (card will expire 30 days after first use). The card works on “show and save” basis at any participating location. Customers will receive percentage-based discount off the entire bill when they present the card to merchant at the time of purchase. Each card comes with a map/ guide and list of all participating merchants and their locations.
Key Advantages of New York Eat and Play Card
- One card is all you need
- Savings on dining, attractions, shopping, car rentals, golf and more
- Every discount is a % off the entire bill
- Unlimited savings potential
- No blackout dates
- 4 people can use one card (making it perfect for the entire family!)
- Valid for 30 days from date of first use
Please Note: admission to a participating merchant is subject to availability. Participating merchants can be removed from or added to program without prior notice.
Average 1.7 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Merchants with an "A" next to their % discount INCLUDE alcohol with their offer
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Eat and Play Card
- Each New York Eat and Play Card is valid for up to four paying guests. If you have more than 4 persons in your party additional cards must be purchased.
- The New York Eat and Play Card is not combinable with any other discounts or promotions.
- Alcohol, beverages, tax and gratuity may not be subject to discounts. Please ensure any gratuities reflect the bill before discounts have been applied.
- Only Merchants with an "A" next to their % discount INCLUDE alcohol with their offer
- Each card must be signed and dated prior to first use in order to be activated and may be subject to identification verification.
- Each card will be valid for 30 consecutive days from the date of first use.
- Admission to a participating merchant is subject to availability. Participating merchants can be removed from or added to program without prior notice.
- You will be issued with an Eat & Play Voucher that is easily redeemed for your Eat and Play Card and map in Times Square.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York Eat and Play Card
How do I activate my voucher?
Simply take your voucher along to one of the Redemption Centres listed and exchange it for your card plus full instruction booklet and map.
Where are the redemption centres?
Full address and opening hours will be provided but there is one in Times Square, Midtown West and Downtown New York.
What’s included in the discount?
The % discount is generally off your TOTAL purchase. For restaurants, this includes all food and beverages, except alcohol (unless otherwise stated - almost half of the New York restaurant brands on the card do include alcohol). It will be stated in the card's booklet.