Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness from Port Douglas
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Book now and reconnect with nature on this extraordinary day tour!
Enjoy an enchanting day exploring the stunning landscapes of the Cape Tribulation, a world of unspoiled virgin rainforest, crystal clear jungle creeks and spectacular tropical beaches. Wander through the recreated natural environments of Wildlife Habitat and taste the delicious tropically flavoured ice cream at Daintree Ice Cream Company. A day filled with memorable experiences and instagram-worthy views.
Our guide to Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness from Port Douglas
***This tour is temporarily closed as Cape Tribulation is inaccessible at the moment due to road access and the damage caused by Cyclone Jasper*****
Experience a full day of adventure with Tropic Wings as we take you on a captivating journey to the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation. Your guided excursion begins with convenient transportation from your accommodation.
Embark on an immersive guided tour through the recreated natural environments of the Wildlife Habitat, where you'll gain insights into the diverse species inhabiting our region. Afterwards, venture across the Daintree River and make a picturesque stop at Alexandra Lookout, providing the perfect backdrop for a memorable photo opportunity.
Indulge in a delightful lunch and if you wish, take a refreshing dip in a pristine freshwater swimming hole. Your exploration of the world's oldest rainforest continues under the guidance of our knowledgeable local experts, as you delve into the captivating wonders of this ancient ecosystem. The journey will lead you to the stunning Cape Tribulation Beach.
Savour delicious local ice cream, a true treat for your taste buds and board a cruise to search for wildlife including Estuarine Crocodiles. This full-day adventure promises an unforgettable experience in the heart of Queensland's natural beauty.
Daily, year-round except 16th June and 25th December.
This tour picks up from centrally located Port Douglas accommodation. Pick-ups start from around 8.15am. Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour locally.
Around 10 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness from Port Douglas
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice. It may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- What to Bring: Your voucher, camera, hat, sunscreen & insect repellent, comfortable walking shoes, a bottle of water, money for drinks and snacks, swimmers, towel, dry change of clothes & a light jumper in winter months
- Return transfers (pick up & drop off) are included from Port Douglas accommodation (including locations from Ellis Beach northwards). Transfers are not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location.
- Due to the length of the tour and time spent on the vehicle, this tour does not accommodate infants aged 0-3 years.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the tour operator 48 hours before your tour date. No refund for bookings cancelled or amended 48 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.