Peninsula Hot Springs & Beach Boxes
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Bathe, Relax & Unwind!
A day tour that allows you to relax, unwind and admire spectacular views. Sit back and relax in the Mornington Peninsula’s very own hot springs, stop at Murrays Lookout to savor the gorgeous bay views and visit Mt Martha’s bathing boxes for that Instagram-worthy picture!
Our guide to Peninsula Hot Springs & Beach Boxes
Kick off the day with a relaxing break at the Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs, a group of thermal mineral pools complete with reflexology walk, Turkish Hamam, sauna, cold plunge pool, and the iconic Hilltop Pool which boats 360-degree views of the region.
Head up to Arthurs Seat where you will admire the panoramic views from Murrays Lookout across the bay to the city. The final stop is an iconic local attraction, the Peninsula Bathing Boxes. Found on beaches along the coast of the Mornington Peninsula, these renowned bathing boxes are set against the wonderful backdrop of the crystal-blue ocean. This is one scene from the day to be remembered.
Itinerary Stops (Subject to change without notice):
- Peninsula Hot Springs - Bathe, relax and unwind at this tranquil oasis of health and wellbeing. The Peninsula Hot Springs are a fantastic group of thermal mineral pools which boasts a 360-degree view of the region.
- Murrays Lookout - Admire stunning views stretching from across the bay to the city to the highest point of the Mornington Peninsula.
- Mt Martha Beach Boxes - An iconic image of Port Phillip Bay, these bathing boxes are the area's symbol of summer. Stop for a photo opportunity that is definitely worthy for social media set upon the colourful backdrop of crystal blue ocean and coastline.
Monday - Sunday.
9.00am. Pick-ups start around 30 minutes prior.
Around 9.5 hours.
This tour picks up from outside the Mail Exchange Hotel Bus Stop, 688 Bourke Street, Melbourne. Prior to this you have the option to be picked up from the following locations;
- Regent Theatre - 191 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 219 Exhibition Street, Melbourne
- Mercure Melbourne Southbank, 9 Riverside Quay Southbank
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Peninsula Hot Springs & Beach Boxes
- You MUST re-confirm your booking and pick-up arrangements locally at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 21 passengers.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- What to bring: Comfortable clothing, Walking shoes, Camera, Sunscreen and hat and a Water bottle.
- Beverages are not included and can be purchased at your own expense.
- A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare (payable locally).
- Please wear comfortable clothing as well as appropriate shoes such as trainers and a sun hat. A bottle of water and some snacks are also a good idea.
- Children aged 0-15 are welcome. We recommend that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular the activities involved and the duration of the tour to ensure the comfort of small children. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Booster seats can be provided, however these must be pre-booked at least 72 hours prior to the tour departure date. No prams are permitted inside the vehicle as we don’t have storage space.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator before 48 hours of your chosen activity date. 100% cancellation fee applies for bookings cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel or in an event of no show.