Best of San Diego eBike Tour
The best way to see San Diego - on the back of a bike!
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience San Diego the SOCAL way
Join us for a 2.5 hour guided electric bike around the stunning city of San Diego!
Our guide to Best of San Diego eBike Tour
Beginning from our store location , the first stop on this leisurely tour is the historic Gaslamp Quarter, established in the 1860s and reveloped in the 1980s From there you'll ride your pedal asssited eBikes to the San Diego Bay, where you'll leatn about the history of the USS Midway, Billionaire Row and the Bob Hope Memorial.
Our licensed tour guides will then lead you through Balboa Park , measuring just under five kilometres or 1,200 acres. In Balboa Park you will ride past and learn about the San Diego Zoo, the Spanish Village Art Center and the famous Casa de Blaboa, This city is perfect for animal lovers, beach enthusiasts and outdoors folks.
Our guides are happy to take plenty of pictures for you so you can cherish the memories and the tour ends back at our store location on K Street.
Departure location : Unlimited Biking, 330 K Street, San Diego , CA 92101
Departure time: 10AM
Duration : Two and a half hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Best of San Diego eBike Tour
- Guests must be 13+ to ride an ebike
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike to ride without an adult over the age of 18 present
- PLease bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as deposit for all rentals and a credit card kept on file fore the security of the bikes
- Each tour provides a well maintained bike and a helmet. You will also be supplied with a bike bag to hold your personal effects will you ride and a lock, should you wish to stop and get a closer look at any sights within the park.
- Please note tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full refund.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.