SAVE with our Exclusive New York Combos!
The cheapest way to experience the most iconic, must-do New York attractions. Plus get FREE gifts when you book today.More info
The Deluxe Helicopter Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend half an hour in the sky above Manhattan
Experience a luxurious helicopter tour along Manhattan Island with magnificent views from a helicopter offering 180 degree views from the sky. Fly south to the Verrazano Bridge and enjoy the northbound views of Manhattan rising from the confluence of the East and Hudson Rivers to greet you.
Our guide to The Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Experience a luxurious new perspective on this incomparable city by flying north then south along the Hudson River, taking in Central Park, the Empire State Building, the Rockefeller Center, Greenwich Village and the Brooklyn Bridge amongst many other world famous sites.
Then as you fly back down to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, continue on to see the Verrazano Bridge and enjoy unparalleled views of the appraoch to Manhattan from the south.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Deluxe Helicopter Tour
- There is a combined Security Fee/Passenger Service Charge of $35 per person that has been in included in the price you have paid
- The Deluxe Helicopter Tour is a shared flight. Each flight accommodates up to 6, 7 or 12 persons, depending on helicopter used
- New York Helicopter Tours will only be cancelled when it is unsafe to fly, they will not be cancelled if the weather is overcast.
- If your Helicopter Tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered an alternative time and date to fly. If you are unable to re-schedule for a suitable time/date that fits with your plans, your ticket voucher will be given a weather stamp and you will receive a full refund.
- There is no minimum age, although infants under 2 years of age must sit on adult's lap. There is no charge for infants.
- Please note flight times are on request.
- Once your reservation is complete with NY Heli, your exact time will be confirmed. If the time you have requested is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative time.
- There is a maximum weight allowance per passenger of 275lbs.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Deluxe Helicopter Tour
- Do I need to book a date for my New York Helicopter Tour in advance?
Yes. Due to the huge popularity of this experience, most time slots are booked out in advance
- Where do the New York Helicopter Tours depart from?
The New York Helicopter Tours depart daily from the Downtown Heliport, Pier 6 and the East River. The location is at the southern tip of Manhattan.
- How many people can ride in a helicopter?
Each helicopter seats up to 6, 7 or 12 passengers plus the pilot, depending on helicopter used
- What happens if my New York Helicopter Tour is cancelled due to weather?
If your New York Helicopter tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered an alternative time and date to fly. If you are unable to re-schedule for a suitable time/date that fits with your plans, your ticket voucher will be given a weather stamp and we will be able to refund you in full on your return home.
- Is there a minimum age requirement?
There is no minimum age, although infants under 2 years of age must sit on adult's lap. There is no charge for infants.
- Is there a maximum weight allowance?
Yes, the maximum weight allowance for a passenger is 275lbs.