SAVE with our Exclusive New York Combos!
The cheapest way to experience the most iconic, must-do New York attractions. Plus get FREE gifts when you book today.More info
The Ultimate Helicopter Tour
See the known and less-known sites of the Big Apple - from above!
Whilst seated in comfort, enjoy an aerial view of New York from helicopter on this extended tour. Enjoy the views of George Washington Bridge, the New Jersey Palisades and Yankee Stadium on non-game days, as well as all the famous sights of Manhattan.
Our guide to The Ultimate Helicopter Tour
Seated in comfort, take in an extended flight up the Hudson River travelling all the way to the northernmost point of Manhattan. Behold the man-made miracle of the George Washington Bridge and nature’s miraculous New Jersey Palisades.
From above the Hudson, landmarks such as Yankee Stadium (on non-game days), the Cathedral of St. John the Divine and Columbia University can be seen. Naturally, you'll also get to view the immense Central Park, the iconic Empire State Building, the delightlful Chrysler Building and other famed Manhattan sights such as the One World Observatory, the Rockefeller Center and the Statue of Liberty!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Ultimate Helicopter Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- There is a combined Security Fee/Passenger Service Charge of $35 per person that has been in included in the price you have paid
- The Utlimate Helicopter Tour is a shared flight. Each flight accommodates up to 6, 7 or 12 persons.
- New York Helicopter Tours will only be cancelled when it is unsafe to fly, they will not be cancelled if the weather is overcast.
- If your Helicopter Tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered an alternative time and date to fly. If you are unable to re-schedule for a suitable time/date that fits with your plans, your ticket voucher will be given a weather stamp and you will receive a full refund.
- There is no minimum age, although infants under 2 years of age must sit on adult's lap. There is no charge for infants.
- Please note flight times are on request.
- Once your reservation is complete with NY Heli, your exact time will be confirmed. If the time you have requested is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative time.
- There is a maximum weight allowance per passenger of 275lbs.
- You will not see Yankee Stadium on game days.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Ultimate Helicopter Tour
- Do I need to book a date for my New York Helicopter Tour in advance?
Yes. Due to the huge popularity of this experience, most time slots are booked out in advance
- Where do the New York Helicopter Tours depart from?
The New York Helicopter Tours depart daily from the Downtown Heliport, Pier 6 and the East River. The location is at the southern tip of Manhattan.
- How many people can ride in a helicopter?
Each helicopter seats up to 6,7 or 12 passengers plus the pilot.
- What happens if my New York Helicopter Tour is cancelled due to weather?
If your New York Helicopter tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered an alternative time and date to fly. If you are unable to re-schedule for a suitable time/date that fits with your plans, we will be able to refund you in full on your return home.
- Is there a minimum age requirement?
There is no minimum age, although infants under 2 years of age must sit on adult's lap. There is no charge for infants.
- Is there a maximum weight allowance?
Yes, the maximum weight allowance for a passenger is 275lbs.