The New Yorker Helicopter Tour
3 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
- Free cancellations
- 74 Booked in the last year
- 1 Reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the famous New York landmarks from up above during this inspiring flight. This tour includes a close up view of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Our guide to The New Yorker Helicopter Tour
On this inspiring flight, you will see the famous NY destinations and the skyline that has inspired so many. The New Yorker Tour includes a close up view of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. It also includes the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridge, Ground Zero and the Freedom Tower. You will see unmistakable and iconic landmarks like the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, see the lights of Broadway and much more on this remarkable flight all aboard award winning helicopters!
Departs Mon-Sat March to December. Closed on Tuesdays during January and February.
9am-5pm , 10am-4pm during 13Jan - 28Feb
Average 3 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
On the day of the experience we arrived early and were able to fly early with another group. The staff and service overall were faultless. All staff were polite, made everyone feel welcome and safe. The helicopter ride itself was a superb experience and we are so glad we done it! Yes it’s pricey but you get to fly over Manhattan, which for us was a once in a lifetime experience.
- The New Yorker Helicopter Tour
Trusted Customer reviewed 08 Aug,2022
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The New Yorker Helicopter Tour
- There is a combined Security Fee/Passenger Service Charge of $35 per person that has been in included in the price you have paid
- The New Yorker Helicopter Tour is a shared flight. Each flight accommodates up to 6, 7 or 12 persons.
- New York Helicopter Tours will only be cancelled when it is unsafe to fly, they will not be cancelled if the weather is overcast.
- If your Helicopter Tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered an alternative time and date to fly. If you are unable to re-schedule for a suitable time/date that fits with your plans, your ticket voucher will be given a weather stamp and you will receive a full refund.
- There is no minimum age, although infants under 2 years of age must sit on adult's lap. There is no charge for infants.
- Please note flight times are on request.
- Once your reservation is complete with NY Heli, your exact time will be confirmed. If the time you have requested is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative time.
- There is a maximum weight allowance per passenger of 290-300lbs.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for The New Yorker Helicopter Tour
- Do I need to book a date for my New York Helicopter Tour in advance?
Yes. Due to the huge popularity of this experience, most time slots are booked out in advance
- Where do the New York Helicopter Tours depart from?
The New York Helicopter Tours depart daily from the Downtown Heliport, Pier 6 and the East River. The location is at the southern tip of Manhattan.
- How many people can ride in a helicopter?
Each helicopter seats up to 6, 7 or 12 passengers plus the pilot.
- What happens if my New York Helicopter Tour is cancelled due to weather?
If your New York Helicopter tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be offered an alternative time and date to fly. If you are unable to re-schedule for a suitable time/date that fits with your plans, we will be able to refund you in full on your return home.
- Is there a minimum age requirement?
There is no minimum age, although infants under 2 years of age must sit on an adult's lap. There is no charge for infants.
- Is there a maximum weight allowance?
Yes, the maximum weight allowance for a passenger is 275lbs.