North Canyon Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Thrilling 25-30 minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon...
An eye-opening 25-30 minute helicopter sightseeing flight departing from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, this breathtaking journey takes you beyond the confines of merely witnessing a stunning panorama, to actually experiencing it.
Our guide to North Canyon Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
Departing from Grand Canyon Airport, this thrilling 25-30 minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon takes you from the South Rim and along the revered Dragon Corridor giving you a 'Front-Row' seat to this Natural Wonder of the World.
The central region of Grand Canyon, where the geography is at its most diverse, has a width of nearly 11 miles across and nearly a mile deep.
What's more, the flight employs a loop so that guests seated on either side of the aircraft can take postcard ready pictures without attempting to shoot across the cabin.
Enjoy breathtaking views through large windows as you fly over the mighty Colorado River towards the Canyons North Rim. See the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist as you fly back through the Dragon Corridor before landing back at the helipad.
Please Note: This tour departs from Grand Canyon Airport only, perfect for customers already staying at the Grand Canyon. If you are staying in Las Vegas, we recommend either the Golden Eagle or Grand Celebration tours.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $15 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for North Canyon Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your preferred date at the time of booking
- Tour departs from Grand Canyon Airport only and does not include hotel pick-up or drop-off - you will need to make your own way to Grand Canyon Airport
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see the tour description for details
- Flight time is around 25-30 minutes
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians' lap.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date not be suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $15 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for North Canyon Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
- Is there a weight limit for passengers?
Yes, helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $150 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I wear?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. Comfortable shoes are also advisable.