Save £45 on Grand Celebration Flights!
Book NOW, for early morning flights up until 31st March, to see one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £277 per person! Save £45 per person!Book early!
Save up to £39 on Wind Dancer Helicopter Flights!
See one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £345 per person!Book early!
Save 10% off of all Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Book by end of March!
For 2020 we're offering over 10% off of selected Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie Tours and Sample 'The Most Buzzed About Signature Dishes'. Book by the end of March to save 10%More Info
These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
North Canyon Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
Thrilling 25-30 minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon...
An eye-opening 25-30 minute helicopter sightseeing flight departing from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, this breathtaking journey takes you beyond the confines of merely witnessing a stunning panorama, to actually experiencing it.
Our guide to North Canyon Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
Departing from Grand Canyon Airport, this thrilling 25-30 minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon takes you from the South Rim and along the revered Dragon Corridor giving you a 'Front-Row' seat to this Natural Wonder of the World.
The central region of Grand Canyon, where the geography is at its most diverse, has a width of nearly 11 miles across and nearly a mile deep.
What's more, the flight employs a loop so that guests seated on either side of the aircraft can take postcard ready pictures without attempting to shoot across the cabin.
Enjoy breathtaking views through large windows as you fly over the mighty Colorado River towards the Canyons North Rim. See the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist as you fly back through the Dragon Corridor before landing back at the helipad.
Please Note: This tour departs from Grand Canyon Airport only, perfect for customers already staying at the Grand Canyon. If you are staying in Las Vegas, we recommend either the Golden Eagle or Grand Celebration tours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for North Canyon Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your preferred date at the time of booking
- Tour departs from Grand Canyon Airport only and does not include hotel pick-up or drop-off - you will need to make your own way to Grand Canyon Airport
- Photo ID is required at check-in
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see tour description for details
- Flight time is around 25-30 minutes
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for North Canyon Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
- Is there a weight limit for passengers?
Yes, helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $150 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I wear?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. Comfortable shoes are also advisable.