Flames of the Forest Rainforest Dining Experience from Port Douglas
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Flames of the Forest transports you into a world beyond your imagination
Enjoy a romantic and intimate rainforest dining in this magical place. Saturday night features a six course tropical tasting menu and quality Australian wines whilst enjoying the mellow sounds of a live solo acoustic guitar performance.
Our guide to Flames of the Forest Rainforest Dining Experience from Port Douglas
A vehicle will pick you up from your hotel to commence an evening which will ignite your senses and provide food for the soul.
Australia's only rainforest dining experience, tucked away in a fairy tale pocket of natural beauty, Flames of the Forest is a world away from the everyday. Feel the wonder of this legendary place and transport yourself into a world beyond your imagination so uplifting and relaxing for your soul you will never want to leave.
A completely intimate, natural experience set within the candle lit rainforest under a black silk canopy highlighted by sparkling, handmade crystal and bud light chandeliers, Flames of the Forest will leave you with an everlasting memory of the stunning rainforest of Tropical North Queensland.
Showcasing a unique, tropics inspired menu and accompanied by a selection of quality Australian beverages, the evening is perfect for the romantically inclined and may inspire proposals of grandeur during this intimate gathering whilst listening to the dulcet tones of a solo acoustic guitarist.
Tour concludes at approximately 10:00pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
To Begin Your Journey...
- Lightly seared kangaroo loin carpaccio served with a rocket, parmesan & Spanish onion salad with fresh truffle oil & dressed with aged balsamic glaze
Duet of the Far
- North Smoked crocodile rillette with crisp cucumber slice & salsa verde
- House made prawn tortellini in a fennel cream sauce with fresh garden herbs
- Pan seared coral trout on sautéed seasonal greens with a lemon myrtle infused beurre blanc accompanied by a fresh herb salsa
- Herb marinated lamb back strap set on a confit garlic and kipfler potato puree with slow roasted cherry tomatoes and Port wine jus
- Toasted coconut panna cotta with caramelised pineapple served with wattle seed gelato atop chocolate soil
Saturdays. Does not operate from mid January to Mid March.
Around 2.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Flames of the Forest Rainforest Dining Experience from Port Douglas
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Please advise at time of booking any special dietary requirements.
- Please dress according to the weather for the day. Comfortable, flat shoes are recommended to walk through the forest, and a jacket during cooler months is advisable.
- This tour requires a minimum of 10 passengers for it to operate. If minimum numbers are not achieved, tours may be cancelled at short notice.
- Please note, children 0-15 years inclusive are not catered for.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Flames of the Forest Rainforest Dining Experience from Port Douglas
- What should I bring?
A jacket in cooler months, flat comfortable shoes, an open mind and a sense of fun.