Go City: Miami All-Inclusive Pass
4 stars: Based on 22 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate Miami sightseeing ticket!
The Go City: Miami All-Inclusive Pass gives you free entrance to over 25 top Miami excursions and attractions for one low price including Miami Seaquarium, Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off, Gator Park Airboat Tours, Jungle Island and much more!
Our guide to Go City: Miami All-Inclusive Pass
Create your own ultimate Miami experience, based solely on what you like to do while enjoying tremendous savings on individual entrance prices!
What's more, you can visit as many of the attractions as you like over the course of a day and this only constitutes just one day's use.
Your Go City: Miami All-Inclusive Pass also includes a link to download a full-colour Miami Guidebook containing useful information on the included attractions plus sample itineraries and also gives you exclusive discounts in many shops and restaurants.
- Millionaire's Row Sightseeing Cruise
- Miami Seaquarium
- Duck Tours South Beach
Your Go City: Miami All-Inclusive Pass will be available to download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away. Simply print your Pass off or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction.
Average 4 out of 5 (22 customer reviews)
The Go Miami Card was excellent value for money - we bought a 5 day card - giving us the flexibility to do a vast array of varied attractions during our holiday.
Malcolm Walker reviewed 06 Oct,2018
Fantastic value. Widely accepted card with no questions asked
Trusted Customer reviewed 27 Sep,2015
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Apr,2015
The only disappointment with this ticket was the list of attraction were slightly different to what is listed on ATD's site, to the actual booklet and ticket you receive when you arrive. Also it was very difficult to get parked near the Miami Conference Centre to pick up your tickets, not ideal when you are completely new to the area. Just a point to ATD, why can't you send out original tickets like you do with other cities I.e New York. The ticket is very good value for money though. Try and make an effort to go on the Pirate Duck Tour as this was excellent.
Trusted Customer reviewed 07 Oct,2014
Miami Zoo - I have visited many zoo's around the world, this is a large zoo but does not have many animals for the size of the area. Jungle Island - This is an excellent attraction and in my opinion is much better than the zoo The Childrens Museum - This was advertised as an attraction for all ages. I was not permited entry as I did not have any children. I can not comment as I was not admitted but it appears to be a playschool and not a museum Vizcaya Museum and Gardens - While I would not usually visit an attraction of this kind it was very close to the science museum. The museum was very informative. Hop On Hop Off Bus - we used this bus to visit Jungle Island as it stops closeby. This was one of the first attractions we used as it allows you to see around a large area which is helpful in deciding where you would like to visit. Miami Seaquarium - This was a very good attraction with lots of informative shows. The timings of shows allowed you to see all of them on the same day. Millionaires Row Cruise/ Bayside Blaster - We went on both of these, the staff on the Bayside Blaster gave more information than the Island Queen. The Bayside Blaster was a speedboat but you did not notice if it was going any faster. Duck Tours - this was a very good attraction and the staff were really good. A very informative tour Everglades aligator farm and airboat tour - I really liked this attraction although it was a bit of a rush to see everything. The airboat driver has been working here for a long time and knew where to go to find the alligators so it was guaranteed that we would see these animals in the wild. Key West Day Trip - This was a three hour drive and allowed us to see the area from Miami to Key West. We visited a few attractions while we were there. The time in Key West for us just right, not too short and not too long. Miami Science Museum - Excellent educational museum with lots to see and do. I would have liked to visit the Coral Castle but as we were not driving there was no transport to get there. We used public transport for most of the attractions. While we did visit many of the attractions I felt that a 5 day card would have been sufficient as some of the attractions do no take long to see and one day we did manage to visit three in the one day.
Trusted Customer reviewed 14 Dec,2012
Free Admission with the Go City: Miami All-Inclusive Pass Tours (subject to change without notice):
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Miami 1-Day All-Loops Tour
- Miami Seaquarium
- Island Queen Millionaire's Row Sightseeing Cruise
- Duck Tours South Beach
Miami's Historic Buildings & Museums
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Perez Art Museum of Miami (PAMM)
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- ARTECHOUSE Miami
- Miami Children's Museum
- Cycle Party Wynwood Miami Insta Tour
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Trip
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- Key Largo Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Salsa Mia: Sip, Savor & Salsa Nightlife Experience
- Gray Line Miami: Key West Day Trip (From Miami)
- Gray Line Miami: Everglades Airboat Adventure Tour
- Big Bus Miami: Night Tour
- Big Bus Miami Everglades Tour
- Zoo Miami
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat Ride
- Bike and Roll: Full-Day Bike Rental
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Adventures
- Gator Park Airboat Tour
- Lion Country Safari
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex (Cocoa Beach area)
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour (Orlando)
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World (Orlando)
- WonderWorks All-Access Pass (Orlando)
- Fun Spot America Theme Park - 4 Ride Sampler (Orlando)
*Please note - some attractions aren't in Miami itself and are located in the surrounding area or Orlando.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Miami All-Inclusive Pass
- The Go City: Miami Pass All-inclusive Card is valid for 2 years from purchase.
- The Go City: Miami Pass All-Inclusive Pass gets you into each and every one of the included attractions. There is no restriction on how many attractions you visit.
- The pass is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for ANY 2, 3 or 5 calendar days out of a 14 day period, so you do not have to use the pass over consecutive days.
- You will receive a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go City Pass as soon as you arrive in Miami. Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go City: Miami Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- Individual attractions may be withdrawn without notice.
- Please note some attractions aren't situated within Miami itself and are located in the surrounding area or Orlando.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Miami All-Inclusive Pass
- How do I receive my Go City: Miami Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Go City: Miami Pass, you will receive an email advising your Go City: Miami Pass is ready to download from your customer account voucher. You can print out the pass or simply present it directly from your mobile device in order to get into each attraction. Your e-ticket includes a link to the e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attractions, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Miami Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.