Volcano Hat-trick by SuperJeep
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This action-packed excursion lets you explore three different Icelandic volcanoes in one just one day! After driving through some of Iceland’s most photogenic countryside, you will head off on rough mountain tracks to the foot of Mount Hekla, the most active volcano in the country.
Our guide to Volcano Hat-trick by SuperJeep
The itinerary on this exhilarating SuperJeep tour is perfect for nature, geology and history lovers and boasts an equal mix of stunning views and off-road driving, providing memories which last a lifetime.
First up is Mount Hekla, whose name means “the hooded one” due to its summit often wrapped in a cloud. Instead of a typical cone-shape, its body is made up of a series of snow-capped ridges and is nearly 1500m to the summit of the highest ridge.
You will also get to explore Kerið crater, a picturesque volcanic lake located in the south of Iceland before completing the hat-trick with a stop at the Stóra Eldborg volcano.
Other highlights include plentiful waterfalls, black sandy beaches, Krisuvíkurbjarg bird cliff, Lake Kleifarvatn, moon-like Lava fields and much more!
Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
Pick-ups commence at 8.30am.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Volcano Hat-trick by SuperJeep
- A minimum of two passengers is required for the tour to operate.
- There is no overall maximum group size as such but each vehicle used normally seats a maximum of 6 passengers.
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location to be collected.
- The supplier reserves the right to alter tours due to weather or road conditions or any other circumstances out of their control. This includes cancellation at any moment during the tour to ensure the safety of clients and staff.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.