Big Bus Miami All Loops Bus Tour
2.8 stars: Based on 5 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Great way of getting around....
This Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour takes care of all your transport needs meaning you can simply concentrate on taking in the city's stunning array of sights including South Beach, Downtown Miami, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Little Havana and more.
Our guide to Big Bus Miami All Loops Bus Tour
As well as showcasing the very best of Miami's many highlights, this Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour is designed to make your life as easy as possible when exploring the city.
With regular departures running throughout the day, you can get on or off at any one of more than 25 stops in order to explore the places that take your interest.
If you're short of time, the Classic bus tour is an ideal way of seeing all the districts, neighbourhoods and monuments that make Miami famous.
However, if you have a bit more time - enjoy the Deluxe tour, which also includes a complimentary scenice boat cruise and Little Havana walking tour, at a more leisurely pace.
There are four different types of tickets to chose from:
- Classic: ONE-Day Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour taking you to Miami's best sights on three different routes. Plus, live guides on all City Loop and Beach Loop buses.
- Premium: Includes the Classic tour PLUS a scenic boat cruise around Biscayne Bay PLUS another day's Hop on Hop Off making it a 2-Day Pass
- Deluxe: The Premium tour but with a THREE-DAY Hop-on, Hop-off ticket PLUS the Panoramic Night Tour.
- Panoramic Night Tour: Hop on this 90-minute panoramic Night Tour and see Miami sights by night. Enjoy the vibrant buzz on South Beach's Ocean Drive and discover the city's best landmarks as they're illuminated in the evening.
The Beach Loop (Blue Route): Buses run every 30 minutes from 8.30am until 7.00pm and a full loop takes 1.5 hours - The Beach Loop journeys from Central Station, along the scenic Macarthur Causeway and all the way around the island of Miami Beach. Enjoy views across the islands and towards the skyline of Downtown Miami, visit Washington Avenue, Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive. Tours feature both English-speaking guides and pre-recorded commentary — available in 12 languages. Hop off at stops 1 or 2 to change to the City Loop - Red Route or the Attractions & Museums Loop - Yellow Route.
- Stops: Central Station, Pérez & Frost Museums, South Beach 1, South Beach 2, Bass Museum, The Riviera, Riu Hotel, Mosaic at Miami Beach, Holiday Inn at Miami Beach, Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami Beach Resort & Spa, Holocaust Memorial, Lincoln Road, Shops at 5th & Alton, Jungle Island.
The City Loop (Red Route): Buses run every 30 minutes from 9.25am until 7.00pm and a full loop takes 1.5 hours - Also departing from Central Station, the City Loop journeys through some fastinating districts of Mainland Miami such as Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Little Havana. You will also get to see famous monuments and buildings such as Venetian Pool, the Biltmore Hotel, Freedom Tower, the County Courthouse and Vizcaya Museum.
- Stops: Central Station, Pérez & Frost Museums, Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, Midtown, Wynwood Walls, Miami Supercar Rooms, Lyric Theater, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, Coconut Grove, Little Havana, Downtown Miami.
Daily, year round.
Bus tours begin at 8:30am except the Uptown loop which commences at 9.15am.
Average 2.8 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Miami All Loops Bus Tours
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- You will be sent an open-dated All Loops Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour voucher which can be redeemed at any time during your holiday
- 2-Day Deluxe tickets must be used on consecutive days.
- You can hop on and hop off as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- Big Bus Tours Miami operates every day of the year.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 5 and 15 years. Children aged 4 years and under may travel free of charge. Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Strollers and pushchairs must be folded and stowed on the lower deck,
- With the exception of extreme weather conditions that would jeopardize safety, tours operate in all weather, rain or shine. Refunds due to weather will not be granted unless the service is suspended as a result of weather.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Miami All Loops Bus Tours
- Is there commentary available in my language?
Tour buses alternate between live commentary in English and a recorded commentary in a choice of 11 languages. If the first bus you board isn't providing your preferred commentary, then the next bus along should meet your needs. Personal recorded commentary is provided in 11 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic and Hindi.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged 0-4 years may travel free of charge. Guests aged between 5 and 15 years must book a Child's ticket.
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
No, you can activate your ticket and travel on any day. However, if you've purchased a 48-hour ticket, you must travel on consecutive days.
- Where can I redeem my voucher?
Redeem your voucher at Central Station, Bayfront Park – 301 North Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, 33132 or at any of the stops along the tour.