Big Bus Miami All Loops Bus Tours
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Great way of getting around....
This Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour takes care of all your transport needs meaning you can simply concentrate on taking in the city's stunning array of sights including South Beach, Downtown Miami, Little Havana and more.
Our guide to Big Bus Miami All Loops Bus Tour
As well as showcasing the very best of Miami's many highlights, this Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour is designed to make your life as easy as possible when exploring the city.
With regular departures running throughout the day, you can get on or off at any one of the stops in order to explore the places that take your interest. If you're short of time, the Discover ticket tour is an ideal way of seeing all the districts, neighbourhoods and monuments that make Miami famous. The Essential and Explore Tickets are for those with more time to enjoy routes that Big Bus offer.
There are three different types of tickets to chose from plus a Night Tour option
- Discover: Discover Miami on an open-top, double-decker, hop-on, hop-off Big Bus tour with our 1-day Discover Ticket. You’ll see all the famous Miami neighbourhoods, with entertaining narration from our informative recorded commentary!
- Includes: One Day Hop on Hop Off
- Essential: See more of Miami on our famous hop-on, hop-off open-top double-decker bus tour with our 2-day Essential ticket. This ticket also includes a Millionaire's Row boat cruise!
- Includes: 2 Day Hop On Hop Off plus Millionaire's Row Boat Cruise
- Explore: Explore Miami for longer with our great value 2-day Explore Ticket, which also includes a Millionaire's Row boat cruise and an exclusive Big Bus Everglades Tour.
- Includes: 2 Day Hop On Hop Off plus Millionaire's Row Boat Cruise and Everglades Experience Tour
- Night Tour: Enjoy the Art Deco District, Little Havana and South Beach as the sun sets over the Atlantic on this 90 minute night tour
Tour Route (Red Loop)
- Bayside Market Place
- South Beach
- Soundscape Park
- Indian Creek
- Mid Beach
- North Beach / Fontainebleu
- Design District
- Wynwood Walls
- Little Havana
Red Loop; Duration 2 hours, 10 mins; Frequency - Buses run every 30 mins; First Bus - 9am; Last Bus - 5pm
The Everglades ExperienceTour departs daily at 8.30am and 2.00pm from Soundscape Park (Stop #2)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Miami All Loops Bus Tours
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print in advance or present on your smart phone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 3 and 12 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 2 years and under may travel free of charge. All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted on board the bus at this time.
- Big Bus New York runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice. Please check times locally.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Miami All Loops Bus Tours
Do I need to book a date or time for Big Bus?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date when purchasing tickets through Big Bus. Your Bis Bus Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees use on any available Big Bus for the selected date.
How do I receive my tickets? •
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at any one of the Big Bus stops.