SAVE with our Exclusive New York Combos!
The cheapest way to experience the most iconic, must-do New York attractions. Plus get FREE gifts when you book today.More info
Central Park Bike Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park?
What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park, the first landscaped public park in the USA? Your guide, a city-licensed professional, will ride alongside you and show you all that the park has to offer.
Our guide to Central Park Bike Tour
What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park, the first landscaped public park in the USA?
Your guide, a city-licensed professional, will ride alongside you and show you all that the park has to offer. This fun 2-hour tour includes many stops near essential attractions of Central Park including, Cherry Hill Fountain, Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, the Shakespeare Gardens and Alice in Wonderland statue and many more. If you have a particular interest, your tour guide will be happy to tailor your tour to suit your interests. For example, if you're a movie buff, there are hundreds of sights in the park you can visit, which have been the back drop of many films. If you prefer to go off the beaten path, your mountain bikes and guides can show you the rugged side of nature in the heart of NYC.
- Turn around Cherry Hill fountain as gorgeous west side buildings swallow you up.
- Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, tributes to John Lennon's memorial.
- Be amazed by the skylines across the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
- See the beautiful Great Lawn's landscape from atop of Belvedere Castle.
- Smell the glamorous flowers of the Shakespeare Garden.
- Take a look at Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux's masterpiece Bethesda Terrace, considered by many to be the heart of Central Park.
- Appreciate the Alice in Wonderland statue that overlooks the conservatory water.
- Souvenirs in Tavern on the Green gift shop are always appreciated back home!
These tours are for riders of all ages, the pace is relaxed, giving you ample time to view the majesty of Manhattan. Each tour provides a well maintained Biria bike and a helmet. You will also be supplied with a basket to hold your personal effects will you ride and a lock, should you wish to stop and get a closer look at any sights within the park.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Decided to try this tour out guide Daniel was good he had great banter and information. The only thing I would like to advise is that it is not clear that there is a few steep hills that are a little tough on older legs and that some guests can end up a little behind so lose out on some of the information.
Trusted Customer reviewed 01 Sep,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Bike Tour
- This tour is designed for people of all ages - if you can ride a bike, you're welcome!
- You will bike just under 7 miles at a gentle, easy pace.
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Each tour provides a well maintained Biria bike and a helmet. You will also be supplied with a basket to hold your personal effects will you ride and a lock, should you wish to stop and get a closer look at any sights within the park.
- Please note tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full refund.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.